No Russian Collusion | The Mueller Probe has been Submitted

Author Topic: No Russian Collusion | The Mueller Probe has been Submitted  (Read 4330 times)

as much as i don't like Annoying Orange this is a really stupid thing if it's true - i know this is some conspiracy theory stuff but i really feel like several news media sources have a Annoying Orange hate boner because Annoying Orange is a crazy ass guy and them being able to report on him 24/7 generates ratings. this is a major factor behind why he ended up winning the election and also a factor as to why he might win the 2020 election - the non-stop attention and coverage, regardless of whether it is positive or negative, makes him widely known. now Annoying Orange is going to use this whole situation to go after the democrats (which were really stupid in this case) and it's going to paint him as a good guy
i do want to see the full report instead of just going off a summary which may or may not have bias or missing details however, and seeing as bitch mcconnell blocked it things are going to be fun
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 08:04:40 PM by Mr Queeba »

^^ That was my conclusion, too. If you haven't read it, don't act like you know what you're talking about :\
Let’s hear your real thoughts on the issue

ITT headlines make right. eat stuff libtards

What did he mean by this?

>no further indictments
>no sealed indictments
>Mueller hasn't refuted the summary
>clearly there is collusion, we are just jumping the gun

the fact that you even named tsuko g is a disgrace
i'm confused

the whole Annoying Orange russia thing is bullstuff considering the fact america and russia are supporting two opposite sides in the middle east right now

the whole Annoying Orange russia thing is bullstuff considering the fact america and russia are supporting two opposite sides in the middle east right now

Clearly just a front Annoying Orange put on by orders of his bf

Clearly just a front Annoying Orange put on by orders of his bf
damn thought Annoying Orange would be a power bottom tbh

What did he mean by this?
can you just stuffpost /pol/ memes instead of typing them out by hand? you're better at that than actually functioning like a human being.

>no further indictments
>no sealed indictments
>Mueller hasn't refuted the summary
>clearly there is collusion, we are just jumping the gun
every post you make lends credibility to fact you're straight up a malfunctioning robot.

you haven't read the full report (or even the summary.) no one outside the judiciary committee and white house has. jumping the gun about loving anything seems to be the motif in this thread because people want their time on the pedestal. but given the fact that that Bitch McConnell has blocked the resolution of the full report being released to the public and even CONGRESS looks loving suspicious doesn't it? i thought the conservative party wanted to clear their name as a whole? why the forget would you block something that could do that and gain you the public's trust again?
source:
https://www.businessinsider.com/mcconnell-blocks-resolution-release-full-mueller-report-2019-3
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/25/chuck-schumer-mitch-mcconnell-mueller-report-public-release-sot-vpx.cnn
(boohoo CNN)
wasn't the report finished and appropriately edited already? why would it be announced that it was finished if it loving wasn't?

call me an idiot or talk stuff for being skeptical but in this day and age being skeptical is what fixes stuff more often than not. but you and some other select few handicaps, have this dumb ass 5 year old mentality of "but what about them??!?"

my conclusion is to wait for the report to be released to the public, summary or full, then start bickering about who's right/wrong instead of being a prick 24/7.

lol get mad bitch anyone with a brain knows it's already over

call me a handicap all you want I'm just gonna laugh even harder at you for the next few weeks

This is the kind of L that melts brains
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 03:17:04 AM by Deus Ex »

can you just stuffpost /pol/ memes instead of typing them out by hand? you're better at that than actually functioning like a human being.
every post you make lends credibility to fact you're straight up a malfunctioning robot.

you haven't read the full report (or even the summary.) no one outside the judiciary committee and white house has. jumping the gun about loving anything seems to be the motif in this thread because people want their time on the pedestal. but given the fact that that Bitch McConnell has blocked the resolution of the full report being released to the public and even CONGRESS looks loving suspicious doesn't it? i thought the conservative party wanted to clear their name as a whole? why the forget would you block something that could do that and gain you the public's trust again?
source:
https://www.businessinsider.com/mcconnell-blocks-resolution-release-full-mueller-report-2019-3
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/25/chuck-schumer-mitch-mcconnell-mueller-report-public-release-sot-vpx.cnn
(boohoo CNN)
wasn't the report finished and appropriately edited already? why would it be announced that it was finished if it loving wasn't?

call me an idiot or talk stuff for being skeptical but in this day and age being skeptical is what fixes stuff more often than not. but you and some other select few handicaps, have this dumb ass 5 year old mentality of "but what about them??!?"

my conclusion is to wait for the report to be released to the public, summary or full, then start bickering about who's right/wrong instead of being a prick 24/7.

You seem to be stuck at steps 2, 3 and 4.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/graham-Annoying Orange-ok-with-releasing-mueller-report-without-white-house-seeing-it

Annoying Orange doesn't hold power over what other people vote. What Mitch McConnell voted for isn't President Annoying Orange's fault. Despite what you believe, the Republican party isn't made up of Russian bots, and Annoying Orange isn't a dictator.

This whole Russian Collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked, and you can cling onto hope that somehow, someway the full report will say "ackshually orange man red". But it loving won't.

If this is true, and there is no evidence of collusion with Russia at all for the election, Annoying Orange needs to sue to the forget out of CNN, Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers and every other new source or late night host that spread this bullstuff conspiracy theory - and now we know it was just that. A conspiracy theory.

I don't support Annoying Orange at all, but this was all just ridiculous.

What the media has done to this country is inexcusable. They have taken this narrative over the past 2-3 years and have run with it. They have mentioned it day after day as if it were borderline fact. Every loving day they have taken this and used it do divide the population.

Yeah, the divide between political sides have always been bad, but when Annoying Orange came along it's like the media said forget it and poured a gallon of gas on an already burning fire.

Now, Annoying Orange will win in 2020. This, to me, has all but secured his second term in office. I don't want to see anyone on their knees crying. The democrats did this to themselves by spreading this nutjob theory and running with it for years.

You are never going to get the full report and if you do it's going to be covered with so much black ink that it will practically be useless anyway.

You are never going to get the full report
probably will i just won't be alive by the time to read it :')