whitepill alan/alan the doomer has been deleted from youtube

Author Topic: whitepill alan/alan the doomer has been deleted from youtube  (Read 1332 times)

he used to be a doomer but then he became a bloomer and now he got deleted... youtube is so corrupt
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 01:54:08 PM by Boomsticks Alt »

who is this? what did he do?

I might be a loser and depressed, but I'm a cool depressed loser - every doomer ever

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

wojak memes in 2019 are cringe

who is this? what did he do?
probably just because youtube hates 4chan and stuff like this i suppose

good
he didn't even have that many subs smh he didn't do nothing wrong

#freealan

he didn't even have that many subs smh he didn't do nothing wrong

#freealan
hes a meme channel and his videos took 5 minutes to bake an stuff out So

hes a meme channel and his videos took 5 minutes to bake an stuff out So
he was trying to change his content and be positive smh

he was trying to change his content and be positive smh
he still wouldve dried up in the coming years because people would find the memes hes currently revolving around as unfunny

never center your content around meme culture if you wanna survive past 2 and a half years at best

I still don't know what kind of content this dude made.

he still wouldve dried up in the coming years because people would find the memes hes currently revolving around as unfunny

never center your content around meme culture if you wanna survive past 2 and a half years at best
the thing is its less of meme culture and just dumb doomer culture i don't rlly see doomer as meme culture since it's more so of its own stuff and it was never that popular

the thing is its less of meme culture and just dumb doomer culture i don't rlly see doomer as meme culture since it's more so of its own stuff and it was never that popular
ah alright i can see that

ah alright i can see that

I just think it's werid that he had like under 2k subs but got deleted