Author Topic: Can Tournaments (scenerys) be rehosted?  (Read 3662 times)

$50 says i can make tournaments in 12 hours conan.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 01:44:45 AM by PhantOS »

ill take the bet, but you wont owe me if you cant do it. it wont count as finished if its buggy.

how finished we talking about? like the tournaments gamemode itself or that + double elimination + all the maps + all the weapons balanced

how finished we talking about? like the tournaments gamemode itself or that + double elimination + all the maps + all the weapons balanced
you estimated that all the maps + all the weapons would take about 15 hours together, so maybe half the number of maps + all the weapons on top of the gamemode itself?

i think the fact you gotta negotiate what "finished" means indicates that you know you cant make something you'd proudly show off as finished - which is my point. something that works isnt considered finished or good - tournaments isnt tournaments without the bracket, the lobby, the paperbags and hats, etc.

oh yea. then i guess i'm not actually that confident sorry

is ok glad we clarified our perspectives

if you do mock something up you can post it on a github for a dev with some free time to finish up 👀

definitely. im writing my code as straightforward and neat as possible with the intention that i'll just pass it off to someone else. it'll definitely start getting messy once i connect the bracket script objects to the player list, but i'm trying to compartmentalize everything as best as possible

definitely. im writing my code as straightforward and neat as possible with the intention that i'll just pass it off to someone else. it'll definitely start getting messy once i connect the bracket script objects to the player list, but i'm trying to compartmentalize everything as best as possible