hey guys Tezuni's Prison Escape is back

Author Topic: hey guys Tezuni's Prison Escape is back  (Read 2001 times)

not sure if it's been posted about recently so forgive me if it has, but Tezuni's Prison Escape is back and fully functional from what I can tell. it's run by Apak now, and roles still work, so if you paid for some sort of VIP thing I think it should still work.

come stop by there's literally no one on lol

yes. pleas give us your money too

its been up for a while

Also VIP stuff doesn't work yet(unless Apak has fixed it since then).

Also VIP stuff doesn't work yet(unless Apak has fixed it since then).
it is fixed

ignore this post it was an error that i got fixed
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 10:51:48 AM by Snaked_Snake »

it always has --- ping for me

does anyone know how i can get in touch with apak? i got put on the blacklist recently (presumably from some dumb drama that happened multiple years ago) and i'd like to see if i can get that lifted
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 09:02:04 PM by Mr Queeba »

does anyone know how i can get in touch with apak? i got put on the blacklist recently (presumably from some dumb drama that happened multiple years ago) and i'd like to see if i can get that lifted
can i ask what you did that got you blacklisted? im assuming it had to do with calling tezuni a name or something. if you tell me what happened and give me your blid i'll unblacklist you

Anyone got a link to the discord? I can't click on in-game links for some reason.

can i ask what you did that got you blacklisted? im assuming it had to do with calling tezuni a name or something. if you tell me what happened and give me your blid i'll unblacklist you
basically there was some crappy drama some years back because i said that blue city (a city rpg that tezuni was hosting at the time) was bad, resulting in me being blacklisted from all of his servers
blid is 44574
edit: i'm unblacklisted, it's all good now
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:24:13 PM by Mr Queeba »