Author Topic: i've been on this forum for over a decade and only just now changed my password  (Read 1406 times)

can someone give me a tally of how many security compromises and waves of account hijackings there have been over the past ten years that my forum account has somehow miraculously survived? thinking of betting my entire life savings on a single game of blackjack tonight but i need to get an idea of what my luck stats are beforehand to figure out if it's a wise idea or not. right now i'm feeling pretty confident but i'd just like to be sure.

can someone give me a tally of how many security compromises and waves of account hijackings there have been over the past ten years that my forum account has somehow miraculously survived? thinking of betting my entire life savings on a single game of blackjack tonight but i need to get an idea of what my luck stats are beforehand to figure out if it's a wise idea or not. right now i'm feeling pretty confident but i'd just like to be sure.
i haven't changed my password since the inception of this account.

also forget luck, level dex.

i guess you guys are just forgettable in the grand scheme of things

it really do be like that sometimes

okay but whats your password

more like we don't piss off the mega-handicaps enough. although with this thread we've probably painted targets on our asses.

update: i lost the initial game of blackjack so i went double or nothing so i could recover and now im in the hole for a tenner thanks guys

update: i lost the initial game of blackjack so i went double or nothing so i could recover and now im in the hole for a tenner thanks guys
any time

dang that's mine too! crazy
dude i didnt know it automatically does that let me try it