Advice on moving to new computers

Author Topic: Advice on moving to new computers  (Read 1144 times)

I had finally got a new Windows and installed Blockland on it. Any advice on how to get used to Blockland on a new computer?

up never mind about the jump jet thing
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 05:20:32 PM by BurnoutGT24 »

Getting used to Blockland on a new computer? How so? Like, your control keybinds? You can re-set those any way you like from the options.
As for addons, should be as simple as copying the entire folder over.

Getting used to Blockland on a new computer? How so? Like, your control keybinds? You can re-set those any way you like from the options.
As for addons, should be as simple as copying the entire folder over.
Is they're a way to get the builds and creations from my old computer to my new one?

Yeah, in your Blockland folder there's a folder called "saves". Transfer that over

Yeah, in your Blockland folder there's a folder called "saves". Transfer that over
Cool thanks.

If you want to transfer all of your settings (BLG, keybinds, server settings, etc) , transfer your "config" folder over too.

I personally just copied the whole folder over, kept all my mods, settings and such.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 10:52:28 AM by Snaked_Snake »

You can either A) Get a USB and copy the files into the USB and transfer them over into the new computer, or B) Transfer your files onto something like Google Drive and redownload them onto your new computer. Usually the Blockland folder is located in Documents, but your computer will also most likely have a search bar when you open up windows in the bottom left corner of the computer. When you type in Blockland multiple searches will pop up including the shortcut to Blockland or a folder. Transfer any of those files into their respected folders or as Snake puts it:
just copy the whole folder over, kept all the mods, settings and such.

I just copy paste the entire blockland folder in Documents over when I install it on a new comp

go forgetin fahrenheit 451 on your old computer