Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v2.0.2 + MORE  (Read 30629 times)

why arent the preferences in prefs.cs?
if you dont quit your server with quit(); or the escape menu, and just x out/hard close (ctrl-c) the console, prefs wont save.

will you ever make weapons auto reload so the db shotgun is actually bearable to use
also, what happened to dropping ammo?

bruh pressing r isn't that hard.

will you ever make weapons auto reload so the db shotgun is actually bearable to use
also, what happened to dropping ammo?

Use this pref, bud!

$Pref::Swol_NoAmmo   bool   false   (Means that your Guns do not need to reload at all)

None of these prefs ever show up in the preferences menu in-game, but that might just be me. If its not, go into the server.cs file and look for that bit I pasted up there. Not the one with the "if" in front of it. The one indented underneath it. Change the 0 to a 1 and it should make it so that none of the guns have to reload. Boom. Now you can play your Doom/Serious Sam esque map like it was meant to be played! I think. I'm not sure if this worked for me when I did it last week. Can't remember. But it looks like it should! I probably changed a different line of code now that I think about it.

i appreciate the helpfulness but i asked about the possibility of automatic reloading not how to remove it entirely
right now if i empty my clip or equip an empty weapon the game just plays a click sound while i then have to reach over to R while i get damaged
meanwhile with packs like T+T i just click and the game reloads it for me without reaching over to any key
also, it would be "$Pref::Swol_NoAmmo = 1;" in the console, unzipping addons to change a variable is not a good method to do it
also, why do the melee weapons make blood effects even if you didn't deal damage?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 12:58:09 PM by maxymax13 »

why do the melee weapons make blood effects even if you didn't deal damage?
because it looks cool

also, it would be "$Pref::Swol_NoAmmo = 1;" in the console, unzipping addons to change a variable is not a good method to do it
pref::swol_noammo = 1 : it is in the console, just put it in

pref::swol_noammo = 1 : it is in the console, just put it in
what

what
you said "unzipping addons to change a variable is not a good method to do it", but you dont have to unzip the addon at all, just put it in the server console

you said "unzipping addons to change a variable is not a good method to do it", but you dont have to unzip the addon at all, just put it in the server console
is that not what i just said

is that not what i just said
you confused him (lapis) by bringing up something totally irrelevant (unzipping the addon)...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 12:29:58 PM by Conan »

you confused him (lapis) by bringing up something totally irrelevant (unzipping the addon)...
i was saying that jack's massive brain idea to unzip an addon to change a variable whos whole point is to be changed ingame was both stupid and wouldn't work due to how the script works and that he mispelled the console command and then lapis went in and said.. the same console command i just said, mispelled, even though disabling ammo was still completely unrelated to what i was talking about