[Weapon Pack] SWeps v2.0.2 + MORE

Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v2.0.2 + MORE  (Read 30632 times)

does it not work like it used to or  did i do a dumb
it works differently, the previous version of sweps thats been floating around was actually updated to the release download by mistake so that was an incomplete copy

Hey, uh, Swollow, Quick question: What file contains the Prefs for the weapons? Some guide for inexperienced tinkerers like me would be much appreciated. Thanks Swollow! Love your addons! :D

just type the pref into the console like
$Pref::Swol_ReserveAmmo = false;
and it should save when you exit the game normally

Whats gonna be next a minigun. That shoot's chicken's?         

just type the pref into the console like
$Pref::Swol_ReserveAmmo = false;
and it should save when you exit the game normally
to follow up on this, it will only work in the ingame console (the toggle is the keyboard key right under esc) if you are the host of the server, and the server is non-dedicated. if it is dedicated, you'll have to put that into the dedicated server's console.

Any future plans for this pack?

I messed around with the revolver for 30 minutes trying to figure out how to make it spin, and I couldn't figure it out.
I've noticed that if I don't pull out the revolver with a special animation, it just dry fires and I'm stuck not being able to shoot until I pull it out with the special draw animation(s) again.
is this intended, or is something broken on my end?

also this pack is sick, nice job as always

I messed around with the revolver for 30 minutes trying to figure out how to make it spin, and I couldn't figure it out.
I've noticed that if I don't pull out the revolver with a special animation, it just dry fires and I'm stuck not being able to shoot until I pull it out with the special draw animation(s) again.
is this intended, or is something broken on my end?

also this pack is sick, nice job as always
make sure all your swep addons are up to date, i occasionally push out very minor updates without noting them, other than that it might be another stuffty addon, but I don't test my addons with other peoples addons

nevermind you're banned

Why was I banned my dude