Elon Musk - RIP Harambe

Author Topic: Elon Musk - RIP Harambe  (Read 1770 times)

forget Teslas. The Mazda RX-7 FD is way better.

i bet your a initial d weeb that doesn't know stuff about cars

i bet your a initial d weeb that doesn't know stuff about cars
The rotary engine is a type of engine that was created in Germany by the engineer Felix Wankel. Instead of using things like pistons and engine valves to make the engine function, They use a metal triangle and put it inside a oval that is slightly pinched. With the triangle moving, it creates the 3 stages of combustion around it. However when the people at Mazda had got their hands on the unique engine, It wasn't as easy as it looked. With the rotary causing scratch marks around the oval. These were called the "Devil's clawmarks" and these lead to several engine failures. This then gave them the idea to use graphite on the tips of the triangle named "Apex seals" to use to stop the chattering from happening. After a bit more of development and testing, the rotary Wankel engine was created and put into the Mazda Cosmos.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 09:26:19 PM by BurnoutGT24 »

The rotary engine is a type of engine that was created in Germany by the engineer Felix Wankel. Instead of using things like pistons and engine valves to make the engine function, They use a metal triangle and put it inside a oval that is slightly pinched. With the triangle moving, it creates the 3 stages of combustion around it. However when the people at Mazda had got their hands on the unique engine, It wasn't as easy as it looked. With the rotary causing scratch marks around the oval. These were called the "Devil's clawmarks" and these lead to several engine failures. This then gave them the idea to use graphite on the tips of the triangle named "Apex seals" to use to stop the chattering from happening. After a bit more of development and texting, the rotary Wankel engine was created and put into the Mazda Cosmos.

I thought cars were beasts that only awaken when their spiritual cages are unlocked.

Wank. Instead of using things like pistons and engine valves to make the engine function, They got their hands on scratch marks around the oval. These were called the "Devil's clawmarks" and these lead to several "Apex seals" to use to stop. After a bit more of development and testing, the rotary Wank was created.

To be honest, any electric car is better than almost any gasoline car.

forget ICE’s and your dumbass illuminati oval engines, EV’s got motors applying power directly into the wheels bitch.

To be honest, any electric car is better than almost any gasoline car.
electric cars have no soul

I'm more of a fan of the FC model but I can respect that, wankel all the way baby