Microsoft is loving handicapped

Author Topic: Microsoft is loving handicapped  (Read 1168 times)

Microsoft is loving handicapped

So, I was looking at the Xbox Design Lab and I wanted to save a controller... and thats where the problems started.

Ever since they changed their website the xbox design lab has been completely and totally broken. You can no longer rename or even name controllers you save, if you can even figure out how to save them. Speaking of which, how you save your custom controllers is just loving mind bending. You have to click add to cart and then click "save for later" AND THEN remove it. I figured maybe you had to name it in post, edit it etc. Nope. It's just gone... And Nowhere anywhere is there any mention of this feature being removed for any reason, it's not listed in the FAQs It's not mentioned ANYWHERE. I can only assume microsoft forgeted up so bad they swept it under the rug to pretend it didn't happen.

But not only did they break the Xbox Design Lab naming and saving system... the community gallery is also completely forgeted. Here try it:

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/community?productid=900WZDF9XJVG

This is proof to me Microsoft forgeted up hardcore. If they had actually removed these features, they would have mentioned it and made a statement. The community gallery wouldn't even be an option to click on. But, the community gallery, and arbitrarily stupid way to save items to your personal gallery, are there regardless. Microsoft, the only solace in your stupidity is that you're bringing Halo to PC and likely to dissolve the Xbox brand as a whole.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:59:58 PM by Master Matthew² »

don't say r*tarded, it's ableist

shut the forget up you fat diaper stuffting autist

Hey Master Matthew Do You Prefer Pepsi Or Coca Cola ? Thanks

Hey Master Matthew Do You Prefer Pepsi Or Coca Cola ? Thanks
Water

lol even with the stuffton amount of telemetry there is in windows 10 microsoft still manages to forget up and end up breaking even more stuff

now you and microsoft have something in common

I accessed my old account and told my old xbox buds i'm alive so I say microsoft is a good company with a good heart

warning: there is a lot of Autismo. in this post

LAMO mikesof  t     rarted....

I accessed my old account and told my old xbox buds i'm alive so I say microsoft is a good company with a good heart

now you and microsoft have something in common
oh yeah mR forget

Water
hEE

They removed Windows Movie Maker and replaced it with a stuffty minimalistic version to be "hip" and "cool" with the youths. All I want is my rainbow filter effect.

They removed Windows Movie Maker and replaced it with a stuffty minimalistic version to be "hip" and "cool" with the youths. All I want is my rainbow filter effect.

minimalistic is good