Guys, the mininuke isn't THAAT bad.

Author Topic: Guys, the mininuke isn't THAAT bad.  (Read 1785 times)

I mean, it only really lags if you point it at tall buildings! Is it that hard not to? Even if it lags, just smash your computer from the 1960s, its NOT THE ADDONS FAULT.

/support
badspot why did you fail bin it

iirc older versions overwrote the default rocket launcher damage, so thats why it was failbin'd

iirc older versions overwrote the default rocket launcher damage, so thats why it was failbin'd
this was the reason, not the fact its big explosion. ion cannon was also guilty of the same thing.

kinda odd that both extreme-spam/big explosion weapons were failbinned for the same reason, making people thing badspot has something against mega explosion weapons.

It also overwrote all projectile hit sfx which was funny, but annoying.

this was the reason, not the fact its big explosion. ion cannon was also guilty of the same thing.

kinda odd that both extreme-spam/big explosion weapons were failbinned for the same reason, making people thing badspot has something against mega explosion weapons.
I thought the ion cannon was failed for overwriting the default gun’s sounds?

well, i mean, the ion cannon was pretty much a server crasher, and the mini nuke caused a lot of lag if dropped in, say, beta city.

there's a re-released version of the mini nuke with the overwriting bug fixed somewhere
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 09:59:28 AM by Mr Queeba »

blowing up everything is only fun for like 5 minutes and after that its entirely boring

blowing up everything is only fun for like 5 minutes and after that its entirely boring
tbh

I thought the ion cannon was failed for overwriting the default gun’s sounds?
i dont actually know for sure but the point being it was cause of stupid overwriting-default-stuff bugs, not cause it was laggy/could crash servers if spammed, which apparently a number of people thought was the reason.

i dont actually know for sure but the point being it was cause of stupid overwriting-default-stuff bugs, not cause it was laggy/could crash servers if spammed, which apparently a number of people thought was the reason.
it SHOULD be the reason