have you ever stopped in the middle of a doorway because of a spader?

Author Topic: have you ever stopped in the middle of a doorway because of a spader?  (Read 1508 times)

Have you ever randomly stopped dead in your tracks at a door way before going through because of a spider you couldn't see?

Normally when I have to go to the bathroom I just run straight through the doorway to go pee, right.

But very rarely, this may have happened like 4 times. Instead of running straight through the doorway I just stop for no reason. I don't know why.

Then I look around and my eyes adjust and I see a spider just hanging around in the middle of the doorway.

Now there was no way I saw that spider. So why would I just randomly instinctively stop?

Your Spider Senses were tingling.

So you've had a spider hanging in the middle of the air in the doorframe 4 times?

man I hate it when I'm just strollin through a doorway and DANIEL forgetIN JACKSON comes outta nowhere I just gotta stop there a minute or two and take it all in

Its a weird feeling, I once randomly woke up at night; I had no reason to, no noise, wasnt cold, nor hot
I just woke up, looked at the window, and oh boy, a goddamn roosterroach

I had no idea it was there, dunno how I managed to wake up in the right moment

did you make the spider go commit not feeling so good?

i do that when mowing, in the evening is when spiders will often build their webs so i am always on the look out prepared to stop the moment my eyes see it.

everybody gangsta till the spiderwebs start floatin

i actually cant sleep if i know there's a bug in my room
im not kidding, no matter how hard i try i cant sleep until that bug is killed or not inside my room
i remember staying awake for hours because a little silverfish was on the wall and i fell asleep right after i launched it outside with a spoon

Thank your subconscious

lord tony has super sense