Are you excited for STAR WARS: GALAXY'S EDGE?

Poll

Are You???

Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Are you excited for STAR WARS: GALAXY'S EDGE?  (Read 964 times)

Ever since the project had been announced, I've been very optimistic and excited about the project. For those who don't know about STAR WARS: GALAXY'S EDGE, the project is a new land being developed in both Disneyland AND Disney World. The land takes place in the Star Wars universe, on a planet called Batuu in the Outer Rim (I believe). The main city you will visit is Black Spire Outpost, an area where smugglers, gangsters, and deviants seek refuge. The entire land is dedicated to giving visitors an authentic Star Wars Experience, where each employee will roleplay their characters, and everything you do as a guest will have a significant impact on the land itself.

Click here to find out more about Galaxy's Edge.

What are your thoughts on this ambitious new project?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 11:10:55 PM by cblock360 »

everything you do as a guest will have a significant impact on the land itself.
now that would be impressive
managing to accommodate changes caused by every guest at once in the real world, while most classic single player RPGs can't even manage it through software

i dont think its gonna really look like that unless they build it in zhangjiajie

now that would be impressive
managing to accommodate changes caused by every guest at once in the real world, while most classic single player RPGs can't even manage it through software
I maybe over exaggerating that a bit, but your time in the park and everything you interact with will be noted. If your hanging out in one of the cantina’s after you performance in Smuggler’s Run, some bartenders may recognize you and may ask if you were the ones who wrecked the ship. The park will also feature a separate app built in the Disney “Play” app. This app will allow you to translate and record certain conversations to reveal secrets, and can also be used to hack or activate cameras for either the resistance or the first order.

Some of the food and drinks in the land. Some of the drinks are some of the first alchoholic beverages served outside of Club 33. Also, Blue Milk!

Mouseland is lame and stupid which is why I've never been.

Mouseland is lame and stupid which is why I've never been.
But if you've never been there how u know it lame and stoopid??? checkm8 atheists

It just is I know it

And I've seen the pictures.

idk but nothing beats disney springs dude. downtown disney was already dope but now it's deadass my favorite place in the world

stay tune for DisneyWorldWide, where the Disney corporation buys out every single country and is dedicated to give every citizen an authentic dystopian future experience.

who tf put an ewok dookie ontop my old fashioned

where can i get some death sticks

it sounds like fun and games until the lines are at least 2 hours long (minimum) and the baby strollers are tokyo drifting around every space you inhabit

it sounds like fun and games until the lines are at least 2 hours long (minimum) and the baby strollers are tokyo drifting around every space you inhabit
There’s a reservation you have to make online to get into the land from opening day to late June.

Samsung Galaxy Edge
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge

🤔🤔🤔