An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up

Author Topic: An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up  (Read 13474 times)

is op shizza if so ples come back
except shizza is actually preying on other teenagers like a child enthusiast

There was an April fools filter?

why can’t we all just be friends and disregard age

Please note that I have to engineer some things to avoid the april fools word filter which I believe is in effect at the time of writing this. Phuck becomes "forget", pr0n becomes "research", p-phile becomes "child enthusiast", secks becomes "love", and so on. I'm afraid that it will completely throw off my point.
The filter only applies if your not logged in lol

Who would win in a deathmatch between Deve, Shizza, Racerboy, and WillyMcMilly?

It's safe to say a hard 30% of all teens look up some form of child research out of curiosity. Or don't out of fear that the FBI will raid their house

*or don't because they already have nudes of their girl who at the time it was sent was under 18. People got suspended in middle and high school usually for a few days for having nudes of a fellow student. It's legally child research but when you and everyone else have peverted interests in your same age group it only makes sense that eventually you'll forget and end up with some nudes.

It's safe to say a hard 30% of all teens look up some form of child research out of curiosity. Or don't out of fear that the FBI will raid their house
What???

What???
you're 14 and just hit puberty and have no control over your hormones and emotions. the only thing stopping you from finding child research is either not knowing the dark web exists, being afraid of the law, or just being loveually interested in anything but prepubescent boys/girls. if none of those conditions are met then you're probably looking at child research at some point. morals are lost on hormonal teenagers

you're 14 and just hit puberty and have no control over your hormones and emotions.

Thats the view of a simple mind.

Thats the view of a simple mind.
*unless you're one of those loving unneurotic nerdy creeps

no

you wanna tell us something brother?

you're 14 and just hit puberty and have no control over your hormones and emotions. the only thing stopping you from finding child research is either not knowing the dark web exists, being afraid of the law, or just being loveually interested in anything but prepubescent boys/girls. if none of those conditions are met then you're probably looking at child research at some point. morals are lost on hormonal teenagers
i'm 15 and already have lost control over my hormones and emotions for over a year and i don't fap to CP