Author Topic: An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up  (Read 13684 times)

whoever made this, just don't loving post, your life is over here.
if you stuffpost, or act like a d1k, then you can apologize. but being a creep??
no way! get off of blockland before my mom gets me off because a creep
is talking to me. /nosupport

also, why did you make this, nobody was talking about you.

It's safe to say a hard 30% of all teens look up some form of child research out of curiosity. Or don't out of fear that the FBI will raid their house
morals are lost on hormonal teenagers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitric_oxide

how does someone who has absolutely no knowledge of the borders of loveual exploitation understand that child research is wrong unless some authoritative figure explains it to them

like you forgeters are just gonna look at me funny because its common to just throw all logic out the window and hide behind popular opinion like a tool but i really don't care.

kids who have no concept of mortality will eventually get curious and squash a bug or something and learn about it that way. there's no way to healthily learn anything in this world without experience. that includes your 13-something loveuality. there's no way to loveually mature as a loving teenager without jerking off to girls or guys your loving age. whether it be a clothed picture of a classmate or an actual nude they sent you over the phone.

around the same time you also learn about loveual consent, usually through a news article or a book. most healthy loving loveually maturing adults around that time will find out through rejection or accidentally pushing boundaries like trying to kiss someone and being shoved away that consent is an actual thing. the only thing that stops someone from trying it again isn't being called a creep or pervert, its understanding the implications of how their partner feels about it. the rejection will show that the other person has their own loving feelings about the matter and cares about their own wellbeing.

if you call someone a creep because rumor got around you tried to hold hands with a girl and they pushed you away, then that person won't get a negative association from the action. they'll just learn that rumors are bad and they'll learn to push boundaries in ways that aren't obvious to everyone. thats the key to this issue and its a big part of this one too. when you call someone a child enthusiast, it doesn't stop them from being a child enthusiast. it just makes them take more caution in hiding their perverse manners. for children and developing teens they'll never actually learn why what they did was wrong, they'll just learn that doing it provokes a negative reaction so they'll try harder to do it without being caught.

in that one thread where willy mc whatever op was called a child enthusiast 1800 times despite being like 14 or something all people did was just train him to hide his interests in cp or whatever it was i dont even remember. hardly anyone explained the real reason why seeking out such material was wrong, they just stressed that it is and gave him this negative response. by now he hopefully has learned the actual reason why child research is morally wrong and why downloading it is just as bad as making it. but most people won't unless they either learn for themselves through loveually maturing or someone really explains it to them. and a lot of people do not fully loveually mature due to things like this which just leaves them prone to being enslaved by their hormones and just looking up more of this illegal content.

if that went over your head here's an easier version. young children who steal nowadays are encouraged to have a counselor session with the kid they stole from, who will explain how they felt to be stolen from. this is good because it helps the thief understand the actual implications of their actions and how it affects other people.

compare this to just sitting the thief down in the corner, the only negative association they learn is that stealing results in punishment. they won't understand any emotional or empathetic consequences from their actions because it hasnt been explained to them. so they'll steal again. and the next time they steal they'll just be smarter and craftier in order to not get caught. this leads to a lifetime of thievery and bad morals

i'm 15 and already have lost control over my hormones and emotions for over a year and i don't fap to CP
me reading this post

you're 14 and just hit puberty and have no control over your hormones and emotions. the only thing stopping you from finding child research is either not knowing the dark web exists, being afraid of the law, or just being loveually interested in anything but prepubescent boys/girls. if none of those conditions are met then you're probably looking at child research at some point. morals are lost on hormonal teenagers
I'm worried you're describing yourself and consider this action normal, when it definitely is not

I'm worried you're describing yourself and consider this action normal, when it definitely is not
it's pretty normal to be exploratory during puberty

it's pretty normal to be exploratory during puberty
Sure, but child research?? Looking up minors being loveually exploited is not normal, regardless of your own age

i dont rememeber what i was into when i was 14 but i was probably into some other 14 yo titties

when i was 14 i was into praising the lord and praying y'all need jesus

Sure, but child research?? Looking up minors being loveually exploited is not normal, regardless of your own age
when you're 14 the fact that they're being exploited is entirely lost upon you. to a 14 year old, another 14 year old consenting to love is normal. Maybe you take the hint when you realize that the other actors are adults but its p hard to grasp.

When I was 14 I was jerking off to 13 year old princess bubblegum and a few years later to nudes of my girl. The fact that cp was wrong only really clicked in my mind once I turned 16 and realized that many girls are sold into love trade in their early teens. It took me like 4 years after puberty to fully grasp the concept of consent and I'm fairly certain it's totally an abstract concept until you loveually mature towards your late teens

It sounds extreme as an adult to say exploring loveual content involving minors is normal, but it literally is when you too are a minor. Without age of consent laws girls would be getting pregnant at 15 with other 15 year old boys because everyone around that age is loving horny and wants some 15 year old pusillanimous individual/richard. The teens that aren't loving are jacking it to loli or more illegal stuff. Or to older research actresses for the guys with mommy issues

It sounds extreme as an adult to say exploring loveual content involving minors is normal, but it literally is when you too are a minor. Without age of consent laws girls would be getting pregnant at 15 with other 15 year old boys because everyone around that age is loving horny and wants some 15 year old pusillanimous individual/richard. The teens that aren't loving are jacking it to loli or more illegal stuff. Or to older research actresses for the guys with mommy issues
Pretty sure everyone who is jacking it at that age is just watching normal research on normal research sites. I did it, pretty sure everybody else did it too.