An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up

Author Topic: An important retrospect on the incident for those of you digging it up  (Read 13444 times)

when you're 14 the fact that they're being exploited is entirely lost upon you. to a 14 year old, another 14 year old consenting to love is normal. Maybe you take the hint when you realize that the

no

when you're 14 the fact that they're being exploited is entirely lost upon you. to a 14 year old, another 14 year old consenting to love is normal. Maybe you take the hint when you realize that the other actors are adults but its p hard to grasp.
Bitch when I was first jacking off to internet research, even I knew that child research was a huge no-no

you're wrong in this discussion

I prayed for this thread to be locked last night but god suffered a fatal stroke upon further investigation

Bitch when I was first jacking off to internet research, even I knew that child research was a huge no-no

you're wrong in this discussion
you knew it was wrong but definitely didn't know why at age 13

no

im pretty sure we've all heard of the age of consent at this point if you've been on the internet for a long time, even if you're hella young and discovering research

whats the age of consent

gonna vouch for phantos here. i mean i knew underage love was illegal but i didn't think explicit images of underage teens was.

When I was 14 I was jerking off to 13 year old princess bubblegum

im pretty sure we've all heard of the age of consent at this point if you've been on the internet for a long time, even if you're hella young and discovering research
you like everyone else miss my point. In order to avoid doing the wrong thing you need to know why it's wrong, not that it's wrong. It's easy to say eating healthy is wrong but it's hard to say why eating healthy is wrong which is why the statement is not credible. Nobody ever explains to 13 year olds why cp is wrong. You can say 'well it's obvious' as much as you want but it really loving isn't unless someone actually sits you down and explains why things like age of consent exist.

The main reason rape is a problem is because young men never have any actual exposure to rape victims and therefore never empathize with them. You just call people rapists and vocally express how they deserve to rot in hell and all you teach kids is that the optimal solution to this problem is to rape without getting caught.

When you demonize child enthusiasm as just something that's disgusting and everyone who supports it should be executed you encourage child enthusiasts to suppress their feelings until its impossible to suppress and then they go out and loving rape a bunch of younguns and get arrested. If you were to take all these future child enthusiasts and merely sit them down in a group and have them listen to a victim of love trafficking explain how terrible their life was you train child enthusiasts to think about more than just their desires.

Avoid responsibility as much as you want. People who download cp are a force that impacts the victims' lives very subtly. They don't realize it but by downloading cp they are subtly making the victims' life worse by making the perpetrators life better. You are a force that impacts the life of these potential love offenders who seek out this illegal pleasure. It's easy to say 'well they're the creeps not me it's not my fault' but when you take the wrong approach to dealing with these people you make them seek out more cp and ruin the lives of more victims. At that point you aren't hating them because they're exhibiting immlral behavior; you're just schadenfreuding them because you're more moral than them and you need to degrade others in order to feel good about yourself. At that point the victims' don't matter it's just you and willymcmilly and how many times you can call him a child enthusiast for no loving reason

so grow up

lol you spent this much time baiting people into this, i think the one that needs to grow up is you

lol you spent this much time baiting people into this, i think the one that needs to grow up is you
would it please you if I said nothing In this thread other than 'shut up creep lol'