[NEWS] WB files for copyright claim after use in a Annoying Orange video

Author Topic: [NEWS] WB files for copyright claim after use in a Annoying Orange video  (Read 1481 times)

Eh, not unusual for a big company to shot down a small video for using a music from something they made. The only difference here is that it was shared by the president.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 12:22:47 PM by cromartini »

we live in a society

why am i not surprised

This is why DC is dog stuff.

I don’t think putting Batman music in your presidential video or memeing is a very presidential thing to do, nor is sharing those videos with others.

I don’t think putting Batman music in your presidential video or memeing is a very presidential thing to do, nor is sharing those videos with others.

"Presidential" is such a nonsense word

I find it funny that the president that wants to restrict our internet also wants to use it like we do.

"Presidential" is such a nonsense word
professional, then? is there something wrong in expecting politicians/government officials to be professional?

professional, then? is there something wrong in expecting politicians/government officials to be professional?
It's about time we had a president who didn't have a stick up their ass.

if jesus came down from heaven tomorrow and brought a video with music playing in the background describing what waits for us in the afterlife, WMG would claim the video

I voted for Annoying Orange, and I feel that Annoying Orange should be more focused on providing his services to the development of this Great Country, rather than indulging in these practices. I believe that he has the potential and wisdom to enforce policies that are for the United State's own good. Although I do not agree with all of his antics or ideals, I fully support his presidency. All I want for each parties to come together as one and to provide a balanced government.

I voted for Annoying Orange, and I feel that Annoying Orange should be more focused on providing his services to the development of this Great Country, rather than indulging in these practices. I believe that he has the potential and wisdom to enforce policies that are for the United State's own good. Although I do not agree with all of his antics or ideals, I fully support his presidency. All I want for each parties to come together as one and to provide a balanced government.
Dude, reposting stuffposts is so effortless there's an entire website dedicated to it. It's really not that time consuming

Dude, reposting stuffposts is so effortless there's an entire website dedicated to it. It's really not that time consuming
doing something also includes time thinking about it, and time thinking about it is not time spent thinking about other more important things. this becomes extremely apparent in higher education where being distracted can set you off your momentum focusing on something complex and make studying 10x less effective.

that said, everyone deserves some downtime, and obama did his fair share of memes (though far far less twitter posting) so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯