President Annoying Orange plans to give Democrats the Best Present Ever!!!

Author Topic: President Annoying Orange plans to give Democrats the Best Present Ever!!!  (Read 5371 times)

definitely not the "peak bants" of BLF but I get it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 05:21:08 AM by Black and White »

who's screeching

all the lefties i follow are laughing at how stupid this is because it's fulfilling exactly what they want. no one that wants open borders is mad about this

as I said: "owning the libs by fulfilling actual progressive policies"

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/Annoying Orange-sanctuary-cities-plan-migrant-crCIA-democrats-govern-by-sabotage.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/Annoying Oranges-plan-to-send-migrant-detainees-to-sanctuary-cities-draws-concerns-about-cost-legality/2019/04/12/0ecec7d2-5d4a-11e9-842d-7d3ed7eb3957_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a440138f9887

Honestly if you even remotely think that sending all our detained illegals to sanctuary cities is going to end well for the sanctuary cities then you're kind of handicapped, full stop

It will overload their resources, it will obliterate their economy and they'd have to either eat stuff over it or admit that maybe letting illegals flood our borders isn't a good idea, which is the whole point, idk why people are pointing and laughing because this can only backfire on the cities that have been touting their safe space bullstuff

everytime anything happens like this it seems deus ex and MM always love to point at like the 3 blue haired college communists that make a fool of themselves by screaming at stuff

they like to project how stuffty they are a person thinking that "no one would want to actually vouch for open borders because who cares about other people it's only about votes" because they only care about votes lol

This is nice and all but I'd like to introduce you to a word I like to call hyperbole

I can't believe in the year 2019 AD people still don't understand the concept of exaggerated speech its loving astounding

Controversial leftists (right-wingers) are all about blowing things out of proportion and nothing amounts to anything in the end. Hillary was not locked up, Annoying Orange's tax history is shifty and without proper presence, the wall isn't here yet, etc - even UKIP thinks they have actual grounds politically despite looking like the clock watcher club. Hell they even continue to deny that the Tiananmen Square Massacre was performed by undercover Jewish proxies and that bath salts contain micromachines within their grains that get absorbed into your body to work as a human botnet.

maybe slightly sarcastic it's just a way of life that people need something to hate

I know it's legitimate alot of the time but I've seen some dismissal of interesting or legitimate topics/opinions he's posted just because it's him

I understand with tony but he's earned that over the course of like 10+ years.
well thats the thing, the topic itself isnt dismissed, just matthews opinions. i get what you mean though, some topics do devolve into matthew post discussion threads, but fortunately hes been posting far less of his own opinions compared to a year ago, and thus allowing a discussion to happen.

Controversial leftists (right-wingers) are all about blowing things out of proportion and nothing amounts to anything in the end. Hillary was not locked up, Annoying Orange's tax history is shifty and without proper presence, the wall isn't here yet, etc - even UKIP thinks they have actual grounds politically despite looking like the clock watcher club. Hell they even continue to deny that the Tiananmen Square Massacre was performed by undercover Jewish proxies and that bath salts contain micromachines within their grains that get absorbed into your body to work as a human botnet.
this post..... it scares me. im not sure what is real anymore.

This is nice and all but I'd like to introduce you to a word I like to call hyperbole

I can't believe in the year 2019 AD people still don't understand the concept of exaggerated speech its loving astounding
Please point out to me what parts of the following paragraph is hyperbole:
In any event, it's rather funny that the democrats are now screeching about this, saying it's "sabotage". If it's sabotage to allow the illegals to enter the cities that wouldn't deport them, isn't it sabotage to let them into the country without any penalty? It makes zero sense, just shows they want them to flood red states for voting power. That's all this is about. Slave labor for their rich donors and voting power for the politicians.
HINT: There is absolutely no way to tell because you are being disingenuous and hiding behind "it's just a meme" or "you cant understand sarcasm" when the original post was never meant to be hyperbolic. How do I know what you where thinking you ask? Because a normal human being would know that hyperbole requires an obvious exaggeration and at no point in your handicapped boomer-in-my-car-level rant did you ever exaggerate anything.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/Annoying Orange-sanctuary-cities-plan-migrant-crCIA-democrats-govern-by-sabotage.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/Annoying Oranges-plan-to-send-migrant-detainees-to-sanctuary-cities-draws-concerns-about-cost-legality/2019/04/12/0ecec7d2-5d4a-11e9-842d-7d3ed7eb3957_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a440138f9887
no where in the first link demonstrates your reactionary ideology of "The other side is so mad about this" and the second article in under paywall, did you just scoop this up from the first page of google to confirm your bias or something?
It will overload their resources,
[citation needed]
it will obliterate their economy
[citation needed]
illegals flood our borders
>ignoring the point that they are making that people flooding their borders in mass is a completely fabricated phenomenon

try harder deus

here's the deal forgeto, you post stupid stuff we call you an idiot, this has been the case for a billion years. Call it what you like, it changes basically nothing

well thats the thing, the topic itself isnt dismissed, just matthews opinions. i get what you mean though, some topics do devolve into matthew post discussion threads, but fortunately hes been posting far less of his own opinions compared to a year ago, and thus allowing a discussion to happen.

Ah well I did take a hiatus for a year or better so I may actually have missed some of that.

Lmao, what happened to "no one cares"?

There are 2 people on the internet.
The people who get it, and boomers.
And Ike, you're not one of the people who get it.

Please point out to me what parts of the following paragraph is hyperbole:HINT: There is absolutely no way to tell because you are being disingenuous and hiding behind "it's just a meme" or "you cant understand sarcasm" when the original post was never meant to be hyperbolic. How do I know what you where thinking you ask? Because a normal human being would know that hyperbole requires an obvious exaggeration and at no point in your handicapped boomer-in-my-car-level rant did you ever exaggerate anything.
try harder deus

maybe the part where I said screeching you dumb monday

forget me, Rotondo get me out of here

Lmao, what happened to "no one cares"?

There are 2 people on the internet.
The people who get it, and boomers.
And Ike, you're not one of the people who get it.

there isn't really anything that needs to be gotten, everyone's already wise to your dumb stuff, you and deus are the ones whinging about unfair treatment that you've already subjected to everyone else

maybe the part where I said screeching you dumb monday

forget me, Rotondo get me out of here
it always comes down to me rebutting your dumbass points then you calling me a monday cuz you have nothing else to say

dont change deus

nice one dude!

people like you are the reason forum newcomers stray away and call this place a stuffhole. go forget yourself and stop making these handicapation-driven political threads, you loving dumbass. literally nobody here except your JO buddy Tony cares about politics

people like you are the reason forum newcomers stray away and call this place a stuffhole.

go forget yourself

stop making these handicapation-driven political threads

you loving dumbass.

JO buddy

I assume newcomers are not put off by the incredibly toxic flaming behavior that is displayed on these forums then.

It's not political threads they are worried about.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:19:54 AM by King Tøny »