President Annoying Orange plans to give Democrats the Best Present Ever!!!

Author Topic: President Annoying Orange plans to give Democrats the Best Present Ever!!!  (Read 5367 times)

Y'all are still doing the whole "clown on Matthew 'cause everyone else" is doing it shtick huh

Meanwhile the topic of OP is rather interesting but you're all too busy trying to shove your richards down his throat at the same time to be bothered w/ any coherent statement

I guess this is what happens when you bathe in each other's cum on a regular basis

In any event, it's rather funny that the democrats are now screeching about this, saying it's "sabotage". If it's sabotage to allow the illegals to enter the cities that wouldn't deport them, isn't it sabotage to let them into the country without any penalty? It makes zero sense, just shows they want them to flood red states for voting power. That's all this is about. Slave labor for their rich donors and voting power for the politicians.

Why does a two-party system exist if we can't get along with each other for one in our lives?

Y'all are still doing the whole "clown on Matthew 'cause everyone else" is doing it shtick huh

Meanwhile the topic of OP is rather interesting but you're all too busy trying to shove your richards down his throat at the same time to be bothered w/ any coherent statement

I guess this is what happens when you bathe in each other's cum on a regular basis

In any event, it's rather funny that the democrats are now screeching about this, saying it's "sabotage". If it's sabotage to allow the illegals to enter the cities that wouldn't deport them, isn't it sabotage to let them into the country without any penalty? It makes zero sense, just shows they want them to flood red states for voting power. That's all this is about. Slave labor for their rich donors and voting power for the politicians.
sounds like you'r jealous lol.

In any event, it's rather funny that the democrats are now screeching about this, saying it's "sabotage".
who's screeching

all the lefties i follow are laughing at how stupid this is because it's fulfilling exactly what they want. no one that wants open borders is mad about this

as I said: "owning the libs by fulfilling actual progressive policies"

Deus ex is making a good point,

Let's watch as the denial rolls in.

the thing is we all have confirmation bias probably purely by the kinds of news we consume regularly plus the local environment we live in. theres gonna be screeching liberals and theres gonna be appreciative ones, as is with all political events. the question is who, and where, these people are - the people complaining in the cities being selected are the hypocrites, everyone else is a commentator.

the thing is we all have confirmation bias probably purely by the kinds of news we consume regularly plus the local environment we live in. theres gonna be screeching liberals and theres gonna be appreciative ones, as is with all political events. the question is who, and where, these people are - the people complaining in the cities being selected are the hypocrites, everyone else is a commentator.
everytime anything happens like this it seems deus ex and MM always love to point at like the 3 blue haired college communists that make a fool of themselves by screaming at stuff

they like to project how stuffty they are a person thinking that "no one would want to actually vouch for open borders because who cares about other people it's only about votes" because they only care about votes lol

shut up seatsniffer, matthewposts deserve only ridicule and prejudice

Thank God Mathew didn't post about the black hole or most of you would have no idea it was real 😆

Thank God Mathew didn't post about the black hole or most of you would have no idea it was real 😆
nobodys questioning the article he posted or the truth of what happened, matthew is lampooned for his mindless opinions. if he posted the article without inserting his opinion on it nobody would be bashing him.

proof: a few news topics hes posted that werent political and didnt have his political opinions did not have anyone bashing him for it, only for previous posts in other threads at worst.

Hmm I guess I've just missed those somehow strange...

im not sure if you’re being sarcastic there but i dug up some topics in case you were, all within the past few months

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=322882.msg9977005#msg9977005
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=322823.msg9975496#msg9975496
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=322818.msg9975269#msg9975269
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=322802.0

i even managed to find some political threads too

in any case people don’t generally call him out on posting false material. its his opinions that people dont respect. and even then sometimes he posts something decent and starts a genuine discussion/people agree with him (including me)

nobodys questioning the article he posted or the truth of what happened, matthew is lampooned for his mindless opinions. if he posted the article without inserting his opinion on it nobody would be bashing him.

proof: a few news topics hes posted that werent political and didnt have his political opinions did not have anyone bashing him for it, only for previous posts in other threads at worst.
this is bipartisan by the way. matthew's political threads are an all around disaster and are treated as such. I've(I am conservative) roasted him for being a dumbass in many of these threads.

maybe slightly sarcastic it's just a way of life that people need something to hate

I know it's legitimate alot of the time but I've seen some dismissal of interesting or legitimate topics/opinions he's posted just because it's him

I understand with tony but he's earned that over the course of like 10+ years.

maybe slightly sarcastic it's just a way of life that people need something to hate

I know it's legitimate alot of the time but I've seen some dismissal of interesting or legitimate topics/opinions he's posted just because it's him

I understand with tony but he's earned that over the course of like 10+ years.

its not that people feel like they need to hate matthew, its pent up frustration over matthew using this forum as his stuff opinion dumping ground

if he wants to bait people with his stuffty reactionary views, we get to make fun of him all the while, its not our problem if you cant handle the peak bants of the BLF