Omg the frustration of trying to "downgrade" my Nexus 7 is finally paying off!!!

Author Topic: Omg the frustration of trying to "downgrade" my Nexus 7 is finally paying off!!!  (Read 560 times)

Ok so none of you care, and I'm sure this 13 ch116s p14y f0r y0uz 1337 h48z0rz

but I have to say it somewhere cause I'm so hyped!

long story short like a year ago I decided to "update" my recently fixed N7 to lollipop amd lo and behold it made it straight up unusable, sluggish, glitchy, and literally no battery life. So of and on I've been trying to roll it back to the previous version. But it's not as easy as it sounds, at least not for a the average person.

Am I a hacker now?
either way I am happy haha.

Edit1: do I need to relock the bootloader, it seems like something that should be done.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 05:11:18 AM by Black and White »

Am I a hacker now?
either way I am happy haha.

Edit1: do I need to relock the bootloader, it seems like something that should be done.

try fixing a bricked honor 8 :cookieMonster:

DON'T RELOCK THE BOOTLOADER FOR CHRISTS SAKE. im sure there's custom roms for your device or other improvements. you have access to twrp, magisk, why stop there?

try fixing a bricked honor 8 :cookieMonster:

DON'T RELOCK THE BOOTLOADER FOR CHRISTS SAKE. im sure there's custom roms for your device or other improvements. you have access to twrp, magisk, why stop there?

Well I was thinking of rooting it again but I guess this is even better.

what

Yes