[BREAKING NEWS] Notre Dame Cathedral Burning

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Notre Dame Cathedral Burning  (Read 3182 times)

God's wrath descends upon Europe for allowing filthy, unwashed sand mondays to stuff in the streets

User was banned for this post
my man showing his true colours

God's wrath descends upon Europe for allowing filthy, unwashed sand mondays to stuff in the streets

User was banned for this post

But muh freedom of speech I hear the man screech.

great, first people obsessing over columbine, and now this

Wasn't that ruled out already?
i dont really know what you mean by this being ruled out already. it seems like this just happened either today or yesterday. thought it was interesting following notre dame

I thought I heard the gas can guy was ruled out or had some other explanation. Although, I also heard of them being found in a car so its most likely separate things if anything.

I thought I heard the gas can guy was ruled out or had some other explanation. Although, I also heard of them being found in a car so its most likely separate things if anything.
oh yeah sounds like you're thinking of the car loaded with gas cans that was parked outside the notre dame like 2 yrs ago

2 years ago? Why was that even brought up?
Alright, nevermind

2 years ago? Why was that even brought up?
Alright, nevermind
because someone on twitter took a screenshot of that two year old article and immediately started blaming muslims

by the gods i told him to get banned again and the forgetin mad lad did it.

because someone on twitter took a screenshot of that two year old article and immediately started blaming muslims

Why am I not surprised...