[Poll] Is this woman hot to you

Poll

Are they?

Yes
23 (38.3%)
No
37 (61.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: [Poll] Is this woman hot to you  (Read 8874 times)

LMAO aren't you literally like 14 years old?

Pro tip handicap: If your entire existence here is going to be obnoxious bottom-tier stuffposting because your IQ is too low for anything else, try not to get so defensive and insecure when someone calls you out on it. Major newcigarette mistake
< doesn't recognize ancient 4chan stuffpost
< clown pepe avatar
< underage b&
< "in 4 years of going on 4chan"
< spring break
< getting defensive about his stuffposts

Smells like summer in here...

This thread isent even a stuffpost I wanted to know what people thought about it
You're trying too hard and you keep resorting to Ad hominem
because you're too slow to actually defend anything you say
Why are you even this mad
What are you trying to prove
You do know there are more than 1 board on 4chan right?
You're a clown
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 03:46:02 PM by captin crunch cereal »

Honk Honk Honk Honk Honk Honk Honk

Holy forget you are so insecure it's amazing. All I did was point out this person's identity was common knowledge and you went full reddit sperg rage because you were outed as a newcigarette. Don't be so mad next time incel

If this wasn't your 500th stuffpost thread in a row (literally all you do on this forum), then let me ask you this: Why do you care about what people think of Charlie Somik? The answer is, by your own admission, you don't. You just wanted to fool people with this incredibly lame thread. That's a stuffpost no matter how you look at it, and a pretty piss-poor one, even by CCC standards.

Ad hominem
Cringe!

Holy forget you are so insecure it's amazing. All I did was point out this person's identity was common knowledge and you went full reddit sperg rage because you were outed as a newcigarette. Don't be so mad next time incel

If this wasn't your 500th stuffpost thread in a row (literally all you do on this forum), then let me ask you this: Why do you care about what people think of Charlie Somik? The answer is, by your own admission, you don't. You just wanted to fool people with this incredibly lame thread. That's a stuffpost no matter how you look at it, and a pretty piss-poor one, even by CCC standards.
Cringe!

You dont even know what insecure means
why do you even keep buying alts torin
 do you literally not have anything better to do friend
 you gotta name yourself naruto and hide stuff like a pusillanimous individual forget off
just stay banned

Once again you've proven how much of a colossal handicap you are. Insecurity is this exact post right here. I'll be sure to relay to torin how much of an impact he's obviously had on your psyche

You dont even know what insecure means
 do you literally not have anything better to do friend
 you gotta name yourself naruto and hide stuff like a pusillanimous individual forget off
just stay banned
L

what happened here
I was having a civil poll then got interrupted by a clown

I was trying to fool people with a lame stuffpost by my own admission and got outed instantly

Really? You're still talking in my thread?

what happened here
captain crunch got beat up because he’s unfunny

Cringe
C-Cwinge lmfao shut your stupid ass up and take this L on your way out of my thread loser

C-Cwinge lmfao shut your stupid ass up and take this L on your way out of my thread loser
are u done?