Poll

Are they?

Yes
23 (38.3%)
No
37 (61.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: [Poll] Is this woman hot to you  (Read 8909 times)

are u done?

Sure thing man go ahead and take the last word. I hope it helps with that crippling insecurity (make sure you grab the L too)

Sure thing man go ahead and take the last word. I hope it helps with that crippling insecurity (make sure you grab the L too)

Keep starting random bullstuff in forums you'll go far handicap

PSYCH brother you really thought I was gonna just let you have the last word? Keep spamming unfunny reddit-tier stuffposts on the forums and getting defensive about it handicap I'll come through every time

PSYCH brother you really thought I was gonna just let you have the last word? Keep spamming unfunny reddit-tier stuffposts on the forums and getting defensive about it handicap I'll come through every time
Your richard is so little you gotta argue back and fourth with me we can do this all year

Your richard is so little you gotta argue back and fourth with me we can do this all year
😐

Why you so obsessed with my richard homo?

Damn you're even unfunny when we're just joking around

Damn you're even unfunny when we're just joking around
why are you still whining in my thread

Yo can you bounce up out of my thread already bro? You're kinda redditing up the place

Yo can you bounce up out of my thread already bro? You're kinda redditing up the place
Projecting :/