Script_SavePlayerScale - save your player's scale today!

Author Topic: Script_SavePlayerScale - save your player's scale today!  (Read 3057 times)

Save Player Scale.

Why?

I've been noticing that all Roleplay servers, that have the changing scale function, don't actually save it. Each time you spawn, you have to manually set your scale again. This sucks, especially with Player Persistence.

How does it work?

When a player disconnects, his scale is saved in an automatically created txt file in config/server/playerscales/blid.txt. When a player spawns, it read the scale from txt file(if there's any). If a player dies, the txt file gets deleted and he respawns with standart scale.
If you disconnect while being dead, it will not save your scale.

Credits:

Elmling for coding the whole thing.
me for giving the idea to him

« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 03:27:20 AM by jyvot »

please report any glitches so I can fix them
good for tdms
thank you

Danke, will be using on metro

Oh wow, this is something Ive never given any thought.
That's really useful! Good work

This also brings the idea of a SavePlayerDatablock or SaveChangedDatablock, so that somebody could save their playertype as a sports player or a horse whatever. It could be useful, if minigames don't already do this, or RPs or just for general usage.

This also brings the idea of a SavePlayerDatablock or SaveChangedDatablock, so that somebody could save their playertype as a sports player or a horse whatever. It could be useful, if minigames don't already do this, or RPs or just for general usage.
now that I think about it, I could prolly ask around if that's possible

cam you fix player persistence in general doesn't work with slayer

cam you fix player persistence in general doesn't work with slayer
Sorry, I'm not quite a coder