The Mueller Report has been Released

Author Topic: The Mueller Report has been Released  (Read 1739 times)

The Mueller Report has been Released
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

The report is 448 pages long, and has parts that are redacted for ongoing investigations and personal privacy.

Feel free to take a look.

greek brothers really be out here called papadopolous

k

there is a megathread u know

political megathread is sorta dead, and this kinda deserves its own topic considering how many topics were made about news related to the mueller investigation in the past. plus its extremely specific discussion.

i dont have time to read 440 pages of lawyer speak, is there anything juicy or relevant (both from a liberal or conservative standpoint)?

the last discussion in the megathread outside of me basically having a one on one convo is literally this topic & he can blow it out his ass

the last discussion in the megathread outside of me basically having a one on one convo is literally this topic & he can blow it out his ass
Who are you?

my interpretation is that while Annoying Orange did not deliberately influence the election himself, he made several attempts to interfere with/stop the investigation that ended up failing due to the people around him refusing to do his requests. they were unable to conclude that Annoying Orange did not commit obstruction of justice, and they want congress to take further action. there is also further confirmation that the russians interfered directly with the election in order to help Annoying Orange win. him going "oh stuff im forgeted" when mueller got appointed is pretty alarming.
spicy stuff indeed, i'd like to hear the takeaways y'all have
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 12:18:28 PM by Mr Queeba »

please spare me your bs
Alright, then I guess I'll have to answer it myself.
You are Doug Chromodome.

Oh, so that's why this nothingburger is back in the media

so what toppings do you guys like on your burgers

where's the part where Annoying Orange gets peed on

where's the part where Annoying Orange gets peed on
there was a pee tape according to the document but it was a fake