[2500 LB BOMB] - BRICK BRAYDON

Author Topic: [2500 LB BOMB] - BRICK BRAYDON  (Read 3775 times)

CHAPTER 0 : INTRODUCTION

BRICK BRAYDON
or [Braydon]
id 253557
you probably know or don't know about this idiot.

chapter 1 : general stupidity

he likes to say random stuff in blockland glass.
things like this. these are the only pictures i got
since him using his brain past 2% is rare

chapter 2 : being a spastic forget

now. let me tell you. do you know what little soldiers big war is?
yeah. that one by sherif and you fight as little plastic soldiers.

i joined midhost, i'm an admin and developer on the server.
he comes up with this "SWAP TEAMS or be DESTROYED"
he did this many times
he got banned for a minute

i warned him to stop using the rc car because its so loving annoying to fight against
i banned him for 5 minutes
he said he liked to just go fast and boom i gotta be honest i love the rc car
i said that "you're using a crutch for your team and a way to just rack up kills"
then he says he likes to Get Kill Sprees and going fast
then i pointed out that he admitted to just use a device to gain kills despite the rc car being annoying as hell
i also pointed out that he said "switch teams or die, etc"
then he spazzed out on blg and went on his handicapped "read the tutorial noob" rant
and he got just nowhere and i just got to the point where i gave up. even sherif was accepting the ban was FAIR

i don't have pictures of this because i wasn't thinking about making a drama until now.

chapter 3 : his rant

"then he spazzed out on blg and went on his handicapped "read the tutorial noob" rant"
he says about something the tutorial failed to teach him.
another person said "NOOB read the tutorial"
he goes on about how he became something else on blockland

i honestly forget on what he said since i was getting headaches from this guy.

chapter 4 : ok spong cut the slack

i don't know what to put here.
this guy is like 12. probably entitled and spoiled.
he also says he's "handicapped". now this is where everyone is gonna spazz about
i don't believe him. i think he's just using it as The Victim/Mercy Card

it's like he's in a world with no consequence and he can be -10 iq all he wants
in a world where he can be irritating and annoying and it doesnt bother him but people like us not liking him for absolute no reason and out of the blue is our faults.

this guy would believe buzzfeed. literally sugar is more stable than him.
0.25/10

adios amigos *tips cowboy hat*

drama me brick you piece of stuff.

if your willing to presume his age then how old are you

this guy is like 12. probably entitled and spoiled.
He did say he was 12 multiple times from what i've seen & heard

He did say he was 12 multiple times from what i've seen & heard

not suprising

Quote from: spuds (blg discord)
Today at 3:11 PM
the excuse “a loving lego game” isn’t a proper excuse imo
just because someone’s on a different platform doesn’t mean they should hide their self
nor should they act how they wouldn’t in real life
people are forgeted and hypocrites and serious and unserious and sad and mad yeah, but let’s keep in mind that a platform “a lego game” shouldn’t separate our humanity
nor our morality

aight i can understand that this brick braydon is a fool and i have witnessed it myself, but can we get more than just one screenshot of his wrongdoings?

aight i can understand that this brick braydon is a fool and i have witnessed it myself, but can we get more than just one screenshot of his wrongdoings?
no him using his brain above 2% is rare and undocumented :(
have a cookie instead  :cookie:

see his post history

when he first joined blockland and went on kore's christmas block party, i tried to teach him how to build because he didnt do the tutorial.
he had a temper tantrum about how blockland was a bunch of bullies and left the game.
lol

when he first joined blockland and went on kore's christmas block party, i tried to teach him how to build because he didnt do the tutorial.
he had a temper tantrum about how blockland was a bunch of bullies and left the game.
lol
omegalul

have run into him on pecon's age of dungeons server. had to mute him because every time he got pvp killed he would rage super hard in chat. granted, he was being repeatedly killed by a group of high level players which is annoying but still, not an excuse to annoy the whole server

Tilley's and Kone's responses in that screenshot in 'chapter 1' are honestly more handicapped than what braydon is saying.

lol forget yourself bitch