Freeday is a terrible host.

Author Topic: Freeday is a terrible host.  (Read 4289 times)

We were playing Metro 2033 RP, and out of nowhere one of their admin/moderators, cornishness tried to rob my friend and I for our vests. We shot him in refusal, and one of their stuffty admins banned both of us. On top of that they have like a million admins that don't know what the forget they're doing.

Additionally, we are friends with one of the admins on the server and he screenshotted the banlist.
Now you can see all of the stupid bans that they make.

imagine buying an alt account and calling it "metro 2033" so your boring locked door rp can have a forgeted up server name

no wonder its stuff freedays hosting it

. . .

cornishness tried to rob my friend and I for our vests. We shot him in refusal, and one of their stuffty admins banned both of us
sounds like you broke fear rp and got banned
id love to see your ban reason

how could you ban Khorde :(((((((((((((((

i totally agree with you. The admins there dont give a flying forget. I was told that one of this servers admins teleported to an airdrop. Pick better admins, Freeday. Just looking at the banlist makes me sick. Freeday, the server is great, but repick your admins. Your calculator broke before you picked these admins. /support   

heard a rumor that freeday asked one of his players for nudes just throwin this out here

heard a rumor that freeday asked one of his players for nudes just throwin this out here
i hope he asked a guy so i can call him freegay

anyone who bans khorde should be sentenced to execution

anyone who bans khorde should be sentenced to execution

how could you ban Khorde :(((((((((((((((

khorde is gay tho

First mistake - joining an RP

First mistake - joining an RP
say that again to skill4life bitch!!!