afuhcksy (230087) - the worst host ive seen since NorwegianAnt [IMAGE HEAVY]

Author Topic: afuhcksy (230087) - the worst host ive seen since NorwegianAnt [IMAGE HEAVY]  (Read 2750 times)

after saying owo to datiel12, edd kicks me (a bit after 2 people got perma'd)

but it doesn't stop there, as one of afuhcksy's admins permabans me

later afuhcksy sends me this and I join back knowing full well what would happen later

then hyodo gets demoted, but then is loving promoted again later

after brother operator is promoted to super admin he immediately permabans someone

I assume redconer was unbanned by afuhcksy and then later banned

finally I get banned for the last time, never knowing if other players got banned

based on the situation his 3 admins were just abusing the free admin or they were trolling with the host
(most of this in chronological order)
tl;dr: host gives superadmin to edd, hyodo, brother operator but then later demotes then promotes again, multiple users are banned in the process while the host sits back not controlling anything

found this after i wrote the drama, sounds like brother operator mightve been promoted to super admin when they were both in afuhcksy's server

what kinda server is it

afuhcksy's was a trench ctf

what kinda server is it
"blood vs crypts ctf"

also i got kicked for some reason then perma'd for "crouching". perma was removed about a min later. was weird. talked to edd about it and he said:

i thought it was some kinda fool around server rather than an actual server with a gamemode n stuff since people be gettin banned left n right while others are getting SA like its Clown Saturday

"blood vs crypts ctf"

also i got kicked for some reason then perma'd for "crouching". perma was removed about a min later. was weird.
airight nevermind its clearly a forgetabout server so i doubt afuhcksy is an actual bad host rather that a dude goin loose with friends in a vc

airight nevermind its clearly a forgetabout server so i doubt afuhcksy is an actual bad host rather that a dude goin loose with friends in a vc
i could see your point but permabanning random players, demoting and premoting admins, and not telling a single person that their loving around in a vc doesn't sound like a good host to me

i could see your point but permabanning random players, demoting and premoting admins, and not telling a single person that their loving around in a vc doesn't sound like a good host to me
true but at the same time its like whos gonna join a server called bloods vs crypts ctf and expect a serious game is about to be had

also its not like its gonna be up 24/7 so i doubt its that much of a loss if youre banned and im sure everyone will be unbanned if he hosts anythin again seein how blockomaniac was unbanned instantly

i guess they shouldve given people a heads up?? but then that wouldnt really sit well with you if you were banned and yer only reason is “yea man we’re foolin in vc dont take it too hard ok”

true but at the same time its like whos gonna join a server called bloods vs crypts ctf and expect a serious game is about to be had

also its not like its gonna be up 24/7 so i doubt its that much of a loss if youre banned and im sure everyone will be unbanned if he hosts anythin again seein how blockomaniac was unbanned instantly

i guess they shouldve given people a heads up?? but then that wouldnt really sit well with you if you were banned and yer only reason is “yea man we’re foolin in vc dont take it too hard ok”
This isn't a good excuse to ban people left and right randomly

you shoot like a sissy

Should of concluded it was a stuffty server as soon as you were kicked for using the chat. Another great tell is when you see all caps ban reasons and people named things like 'brother operator' as super admin.
Also how is that picture of the baby relevant to this thread?