Bot_Elephant

Author Topic: Bot_Elephant  (Read 3643 times)

Bot_Elephant

Abilities:
*Is rideable.
*Can attack.
*Does random sounds (Press the 'jet' key for doing sounds).

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bxg5qa1hbujnbuv/Bot_Elephant.zip/file

Have fun kiddies

nobody needs to make add ons anymore. you cannot best this

*Does random sounds (Press the 'jet' key for doing sounds).
oh god yes

thank you i downloaded

I always enjoy a good bot and this one looks fantastic!

sry i never got around to testing, but the code looked fine when i glanced over it! glad to see such a high quality addon <3

Does it make random sounds without jump key

you should make it so the elephant just passively makes random sounds rather than on command. it'd be annoying to have an elephant noise every time i reload my ak47. and maybe parent /alarm so instead of your usual alarm sound it plays the elephant noise

is that loving johnny thunder

is that loving johnny thunder
Head and hands aren't yellow, shirt isn't beige, pants aren't black, and they don't have a brown explorer's hat, so it must be his long lost cousin Jimmy Lightning

thats johnny thunder shut up

ontopic:
loving awesome although you theres some weird clicking noise at the start of all the audio, you should open them in like audacity and remove them

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 05:07:04 PM by Swollow »

@op, where did you get the decals?

Thank you all.
sry i never got around to testing, but the code looked fine when i glanced over it! glad to see such a high quality addon <3
Thank you! and It's allright
Does it make random sounds without jump key
Yes, unlike the dinos i made.
you should make it so the elephant just passively makes random sounds rather than on command. it'd be annoying to have an elephant noise every time i reload my ak47. and maybe parent /alarm so instead of your usual alarm sound it plays the elephant noise
Isn't the reload uses the 'light' key?  anyways the elephant can't hold any weapon except his own weapon (Weapon_TuskAttack.cs), so you can't use youre ak47 or anything when you play as elephant. and if you ment that he will do sound when you ride on him, then it won't happen and that's because the 'jet' key is for 'leave vehicle'.
loving awesome although you theres some weird clicking noise at the start of all the audio, you should open them in like audacity and remove them

woah havn't recognized that, thanks.
EDIT: Fixed.
@op, where did you get the decals?
I made them. the shirt decals actually from my Jurassic Park Pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9vudlxol8b2bb1x/Decal_JurassicParkCharacters.zip/file
I haven't public the face decal yet. maybe I should make johnny thunder shirt decal and then public both..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 02:17:24 PM by BlockAlpha »

the mediafire link to the JP decals is dead :(

johnny thunder has yellow skin and has a hat