Lemons appreciation thread

Author Topic: Lemons appreciation thread  (Read 3850 times)

I feel like this happens every time somebody makes a novelty account.
People get mad at the gimmick and somebody makes an appreciation thread.
My novelty account was the best novelty account

My novelty account was the best novelty account

You still are a novelty.

i say we buy this kid blockland gold

Omg!? What is blockland gold!!

You still are a novelty.
You’re correct, in that I’m one of very few socially functioning adults on this site 

he is a worse version of Ottercookies2 from ironnoob.net

You’re correct, in that I’m one of very few socially functioning adults on this site 
I don't think a socially functioning adult would have an ego such as yours because they made a novelty account, and a clan called "The Nigerian Cunts" that was used to troll kids on an Albanian Lego forum

his post alone was ironic enough to make we wonder if he's joking or not

grimlock is one of the most important entities on this forum

because he makes me feel better about myself?

stop giving attention to this literal robot

I don't think a socially functioning adult would have an ego such as yours because they made a novelty account, and a clan called "The Nigerian Cunts" that was used to troll kids on an Albanian Lego forum
You’re citing something that happened literally years ago? Are you seriously still mad about that? Like dude it sure seems like NC got under your skin and you’re an adult. Let. It. Go. The Ronald Reagan account was funny and Kimon freaking the forget out and getting banned was even funnier

I think the post you made some years ago that’s in my profile really explains why
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 02:07:49 PM by Grimlock² »

that stuff in your profile along with your posts on this page make you sound like a manic narcissist if anything

that stuff in your profile along with your posts on this page make you sound like a manic narcissist if anything
you are one of the last people here that should be breaking down someone’s personality. There’s literally a betting pool for when you’ll leave/forum Self Delete again