Lemons appreciation thread

Author Topic: Lemons appreciation thread  (Read 3796 times)

You’re citing something that happened literally years ago? Are you seriously still mad about that? Like dude it sure seems like NC got under your skin and you’re an adult. Let. It. Go. The Ronald Reagan account was funny and Kimon freaking the forget out and getting banned was even funnier
You brought up your novelty account and you often brag about your "accomplishments" here, so i'd say bringing up your clan was fair game

Whether or not the Regan thing was funny doesn't matter, these are the things you did, and this is about your claim of being "socially functional on this site", when your actions here prove otherwise

you are one of the last people here that should be breaking down someone’s personality. There’s literally a betting pool for when you’ll leave/forum Self Delete again
Now who's bringing up the past? 😏
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 02:19:51 PM by Masterlegodude »

You brought up your novelty account and you often brag about your "accomplishments" here, so i'd say bringing up your clan was fair game
What the hell are you talking about? What “accomplishments”? My clan? NC has always been ravencrofts clan, everyone with a brain knows this. Classic MLD strawman. Complete and utter Fake News.
Now who's bringing up the past? 😏
Look at the big brain on brad! It’s not like Toothed Deer/Donnie’s Catch/Sleep has done the same sort of thing repeatedly to get banned or anything!

i dont understand why people come at nigerian cunts all of the people in that clan were basically the funniest and smartest guys on the forum. not a single person here can match betelgeuse in pure troll energy save stocking. and then you also had loving destroyerofblocks who will forever be missed

i dont understand why people come at nigerian cunts all of the people in that clan were basically the funniest and smartest guys on the forum. not a single person here can match betelgeuse in pure troll energy save stocking. and then you also had loving destroyerofblocks who will forever be missed
i’d argue beachbum being close simply for obliterating stocking. It’s because being the socially incompetent idiots they’re still mad about a deaf vape god making them mad on the internet
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 02:33:44 PM by Grimlock² »

What “accomplishments”?
Okay, let me rephrase myself a bit; So they're not all your accomplishments, pardon my French then, but they're still negative and chaotic things that you've praised at various points, such as the Regan account, Betelgeuse's carpet bomb, and the Nigerian Cunts clan

My clan? NC has always been ravencrofts clan, everyone with a brain knows this.
Look at the big brain on brad! It’s not like Toothed Deer/Donnie’s Catch/Sleep has done the same sort of thing repeatedly to get banned or anything!
Both of these don't make a difference and don't matter to this discussion, now you're just falling back on cheap jabs and insults

I'm sorry, Grimlock, but you're not the most socially functional person here, because we're all mad here

I'm sorry, Grimlock, but you're not the most socially functional person here, because we're all mad here
hes an agent of chaos

lemons is a cool fellow

you are one of the last people here that should be breaking down someone’s personality. There’s literally a betting pool for when you’ll leave/forum Self Delete again
thats so loving no-life thanks for telling me

grimlock my most recent quit on Hootaloo might have been what it looked like but the two before that which spread across like 3 years were because i wanted to cold turkey the forum during summer break ...
the posts literally say just that
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 03:53:54 PM by sleep »

You’re correct, in that I’m one of very few socially functioning adults on this site

Sorry, the opportunity was too good to not take.

Edit: Did that really make this thread about Gridlock? Cmon, he's fine
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 05:55:04 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Sorry, the opportunity was too good to not take.

Edit: Did that really make this thread about Gridlock? Cmon, he's fine
no sweat. not a big deal, I can take a joke. Us old men have to have a sense of humor

MLD has this autistic obsession with stuff I did on my past accounts that while funny in a lot of cases, crossed the line at times. I've said multiple times that I'm not exactly proud of some of the stuff I pulled when I was younger, and yet he still obsesses over it and accuses me of doing stuff that simply didn't happen(much like in this thread!). Unlike a loooooot of people on this forum I've actually somewhat changed how I act here and I intend to keep it that way

Everyone has an obsession with everything anyone did on this godforsaken forum. Here we are still arguing about the most mundane stuff that bears no meaning to anyone’s daily lives. Rose tinted goggles at its finest. I wouldn’t be surprised if Grim is still taking the piss trying to squeeze out every last drop of canned humor that substatiates what this forum considers “trolling”.

My novelty account was the best novelty account

I think mine was/is pretty good tbh

Stop!! Arguing everyone!!! Get along!