Gordon Freeman DESTROYS McJob

Author Topic: Gordon Freeman DESTROYS McJob  (Read 1311 times)

tl;dr (i originally had a huge written explanation but i'm just going to use this chart from the video, i advise skimming through the video or viewing the files linked in the video's description for a more in-depth view):
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 09:44:10 PM by Mr Queeba »

I dont get the topic title and Im kind of sad how it's effectively misleading a very good video, but damn that was a watch.
The "Game Streaming" services scare the forget out of me. I really hope that will be a trend misconception or a short lived fad at most.

1 hr video jesus christ mate

I dont get the topic title and Im kind of sad how it's effectively misleading a very good video
Ross Scott has a series called 'Freeman's Mind' in which he goes through Half Life voicing the thoughts of Gordon Freeman, the series became so popular that people began considering Ross Scott's voice to be the canon voice for Freeman if he were to ever speak, so the "Gordon Freeman" in the title = Ross Scott/Accursed Farms

And i'm sure there's some kind of connection between McJob an the state of video games, but i wouldn't be able to tell you

oh stuff I never looked at this topic again. I know this is a big ass bump but it's a good video and most people didn't watch.

Also Ross got in contact with some lawyers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggDUbkYQaIM

And i'm sure there's some kind of connection between McJob an the state of video games, but i wouldn't be able to tell you

A while back mcjob was shilling "games as a service" hardcore and stuff like Destiny 2. This wasn't on the forums obviously.

Fun fact: Mcjob and Tim Sweeney regularly have love together on the weekends by tag teaming a chinese chick while screaming "NOTHING HAPPENED ON JUNE 4TH, 1989"

games as a service more like games as a stuff verice

Ah yeah, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Original) had an issue like this on PC, but eventually EA lost that fight. Infact, that situation was very extreme as EA tried to claim copyright had been infringed when the users had tried to run their own online servers.

Ah yeah, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Original) had an issue like this on PC, but eventually EA lost that fight. Infact, that situation was very extreme as EA tried to claim copyright had been infringed when the users had tried to run their own online servers.
custom servers have always been hit with copyright claims iirc, it happened with runescape and wow servers i think? but yeah its super stuffty

specially when the games are abandonware

The games as a service platform works really well on monthly payments. With net games it's harder because the company has to buy and sell servers according to the number of subscribers and if there's too little subscribers they might just have to shut them all down because at that point it's a net loss
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 02:30:54 PM by PhantOS »

Games as a service is for drooling handicaps who shouldn't be allowed around electronics or allowed to manage their own money.

Games as a service is for drooling handicaps who shouldn't be allowed around electronics or allowed to manage their own money.
preach