Author Topic: How should I combine Ninjas with Aboriginals?  (Read 801 times)

I'm trying to write a thing, and I've decided that I want a secret organization of ninjas that worship an extra-dimensional being to set up an outpost in Australia and induct the Aboriginal population into their ranks. I've only been having problems deciding what the final result of such a union should be. Ninjas with throwing spears? Ninjas with boomerangs? Abbos with katanas and kimonos? Any idea is welcome, no matter how absurd.

id prefer abbos with katanas and kimonos - its more likely the ninjas teach the natives how to use their extradimensional knowledge bestowed by their god than the other way around.

you could consider referencing scps/lovecraftian horrors for ideas of what kinds of skills/abilities the ninjas could have, or the kinds of stuff their weapons would do.

Ninjas with throwing spears? Ninjas with boomerangs? Abbos with katanas and kimonos?
ninjas with an addiction to huffing petrol fumes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdeCm-TR9Q
Oh my god, that's beautiful.
you could consider referencing scps/lovecraftian horrors for ideas of what kinds of skills/abilities the ninjas could have, or the kinds of stuff their weapons would do.
I forgot to mention that these ninjas can get help from their god to unlock their psychic potential, which could also go for the Abbos. Mind-controlled Emu mounts sounds like fun.