Weird question: Why are some shooters really loving bad

Author Topic: Weird question: Why are some shooters really loving bad  (Read 1176 times)

This pops into my head. Recently within the year, the tragedy that happened in New Zealand killed 50ish people which is a ton, and then more recently, the California Synagogue only killed one? Not to say, "wow, should've killed more" or anything. Just wondering what the huge factor that lead to so many deaths to so little deaths is.

the fps genre is generally oversaturated with mediocre shooter games, yeah
there's simply too many of them and each are far too similar to be distinguishable, so it all turns out to be dull unless you go for the really popular mainstream online games

...oh, that wasn't what the topic was about? whoops...

its hard to say. i go there for their wings. there's one near me and the girls there are really nice (fat asses too) and the wings are always perfect but i went to one in southern texas and i mean the girls are always hot but you could see their hearts weren't in it. and the wings were kinda soft... its mainly about employee attitude; its pretty difficult to maintain a smile when you work at a strip club turned restaurant but hey people pay for it so you just gotta look at it as a positive experience. honestly i prefer tallywackers, the fellas there really know how to make you have a good time

oh we're talking about something different...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 09:36:01 PM by PhantOS »

From all I know it usually goes like this: Every death equals about ~4 injuries most of the time

I don't know. But I'd say from the fact that about eight out of ten are dirty, smelly and the cashier's and employees are just rude I'd have to say it's just poor management. I don't think it's just coincidence that they went under and were bought out by Dollar tree either. And honestly that's fine by me I'd rather shop at Dollar General in any case.

Oh wait...

How do you restart a thread

I'd say it depends on how much they prepared for the event, or trained for it, or psyched themselves up for it. Plenty of them probably lose the will to continue shooting to kill and just be a noisy menace until the police put them down. The NZ shooter said he planned for two years, the Vegas shooter at least a few months.

OP is asking for tips on how to do a successful mass-shooting.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 11:51:07 PM by King Tøny »

The answer is because New Zealand doesn't have the 2nd amendment, and a random bystander is a lot less likely to pull out a gun and shoot back.

Basically it's like asking why there are less traps in Saudia Arabia. If whipping out her salami could land her in prison or death, of course they're not going to show it off.

This pops into my head. Recently within the year, the tragedy that happened in New Zealand killed 50ish people which is a ton, and then more recently, the California Synagogue only killed one? Not to say, "wow, should've killed more" or anything. Just wondering what the huge factor that lead to so many deaths to so little deaths is.
synagogues have mad armed security personnel yo; if you want to protect yourself either get a gun or hire someone else with a gun.

(this post was brought to you by second amendment gang)

The answer is because New Zealand doesn't have the 2nd amendment, and a random bystander is a lot less likely to pull out a gun and shoot back.

Basically it's like asking why there are less traps in Saudia Arabia. If whipping out her salami could land her in prison or death, of course they're not going to show it off.

actually in the middle east it is illegal to be gay so you must get a love change.

actually in the middle east it is illegal to be gay so you must get a love change.
what

what

i guess you can technically say the middle east is super progressive