Anyone interested in GUI+ release and maybe other unfinished mods?

Author Topic: Anyone interested in GUI+ release and maybe other unfinished mods?  (Read 6669 times)

Is anyone interested in GUI+? I was thinking of finishing up projects during the summer. This college semester has been a major wreck for me so I haven't been able to focus outside of school much. GUI+ will have some new features and maybe a revamp. If you have ideas or bugs that were not reported in the topic I am definitely down to think and maybe add/remove/fix features.

I am also asking to release other mods unfinished and private. I like doing this as a hobby - if no one is interested in the work then I wouldn't want to waste my time because your support helps me make my mods better and I appreciate your support and criticism over the years. Releases of these mods include some mods that have been broken for years and most mods I have made privately (such as essentials/uEssentials that should be public) or never finished. I will also release an unstable zip for the ones that have not been finished or are finished but can be expanded *cough* reverie fort wars.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 05:11:48 PM by Kyuande »

Does GUI+ scale better on 4K monitors?

very interested in gui+, pls complete it

I probably could make an option to switch the ui quality. That would be interesting!

I probably could make an option to switch the ui quality. That would be interesting!
this would be cool but the rest of the game's UI would still be tiny, making it really inconsistent