A car crashed into my house

Author Topic: A car crashed into my house  (Read 2634 times)

it was dropped right in front of him
there was nothing he could do, dude
he should have held onto a shell then.

How much you wanna bet they are illegal immigrants and dind't have insurance

Are you going to have it towed to the shop or is the house still drivable?

Yeah sorry about that, my glasses got messed up.

you should check your house's engine and wheels

What are you doing driving your house without a license?

What the forget?
Were you home when this happened?

You did at lest exchange insurance/contact info with the guy right? I mean it definitely sounds like his fault but it's just customary for both parties of an accident to do that.

You did at lest exchange insurance/contact info with the guy right? I mean it definitely sounds like his fault but it's just customary for both parties of an accident to do that.
this makes me wonder,

in what situation would it be the homeowners fault? LOL

What the forget?
Were you home when this happened?
Yeah of course. It kinda sounded like thunder and since I was petting my dog and nothing happened to my room I assumed it was, but it wasnt raining so I opened to door and saw all the brickwork split open and a big ass white truck embedded in my house.

We already did, and we contacted both insurance companies

stuff man. that's wild

when you say truck, was it a bigass pickup truck? because the people driving those are usually huge richards tbh

stuff man. that's wild

when you say truck, was it a bigass pickup truck? because the people driving those are usually huge richards tbh
How did you guess

this makes me wonder,

in what situation would it be the homeowners fault? LOL
probably could happen in china with some corrupt court trying to get rid of a nail house