[NEWS] EPIC GAMES BOUGHT ROCKET LEAGUE

Author Topic: [NEWS] EPIC GAMES BOUGHT ROCKET LEAGUE  (Read 1935 times)

epic games has just bought rocket league and are now removing it from the steam store.

everyone who spent money on the steam release are now getting forgeted over.

Nope I have proof they are moving it off steam

Nope I have proof they are moving it off steam
they will continue support on steam after removing it from the steam store

they will continue support on steam after removing it from the steam store

re read that sentence and then say it out loud until it makes sense to you lol

You can still play steam games removed from the store page.

You can still play steam games removed from the store page.

So what is point of removing it?

So what is point of removing it?
to make people who haven't bought it yet be forced to buy it from epic's own launcher and not steam jesus christ tony shut the forget up

finally. now we'll get better servers and netcode. its a win win for literally everyone, especially psyonix
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 06:43:20 PM by PhantOS »

Maybe now that Valve has competition they'll start making video games again.

They did that when Electronic Arts pulled out. The games are still available on there, you just can't buy them anymore.

finally. now we'll get better servers and netcode. its a win win for literally everyone, especially psyonix

die Tencent shill

The video game industry is screwed either way time to go outside.

die Tencent shill
aw poor widdle baby doesn't wanna downwoad a different wauncher :((( waa I don't want indie game company to get paid 10+ million dollars cuz I gotta use a new wauncher :((((( waaaaa

imagine learning you need to download a 10mb launcher to play rocket league and reading this

In the short term, nothing will change at all! We’re still committed to providing Rocket League with frequent updates that have new features, new content, and new ways to play the game for as long as you’ll have us.

In the long-term, we expect to bring Rocket League to the Epic Games store and to leverage our new relationship to grow the game in ways we couldn’t do on our own before. We believe that bringing Rocket League to new audiences with more support is a win for everybody.
and your first deduction is that video games are dying and gamers are oppressed and rocket league is permanently ruined by epic games and psyonix is selling out their fanbase for a quick buck despite the fact that they're making literally no changes to their game
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 07:21:52 PM by PhantOS »