bl convention|need builderinos

Author Topic: bl convention|need builderinos  (Read 2229 times)

it would probably be sometime over the summer

there could be loads of different activites including competitions, minigames and other fun stuff
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 12:22:17 PM by Soviet Narwhal »

ya could just stuff it with novelty stuff and make it a chill server

maybe make it a sort of convention freebuild where you get spots to build stuff and the best stuff goes on display/is kept

maybe make it a sort of convention freebuild where you get spots to build stuff and the best stuff goes on display/is kept

yea i planned on having a best builds competition where people can vote for their favorite builds

sounds cool I say go for it!

Heck yeah sounds good, depends when it's on though.

I would if it's available in decent BST times.

definitely. its a very unique concept that (to my knowledge) has not been done on here before.

people are gonna be able make their own venders at the convention

might do something like, large venders can be given conference rooms and schedule presentations or somethin like that

hey dude i would like to help

user lapis the floran joined your call

ill prolly help if i can get my damn stuff working by the time it happens

ill prolly help if i can get my damn stuff working by the time it happens

i dmed you

and i remember ages ago, mold (or i think it was mold) had an eventing server where the stuff people created were rated based on a series of trophies which were duped over to the players building lot and the person who was awarded the highest level trophy was given a special lot as a prize