Poll

F

F
1 (20%)
FF
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: key binds plz help  (Read 1009 times)

Hello all i played this game for years and i want to play again but one problem is that strafe left bind does not work i can't go left by pressing A if i bind A it would not work for me i don't know what to do mabye some of you have the same isue so plz help really missed this game and ill be waiting for answers that may help me ;)

Hongkongphooey ;)

i'm guessing it works if you bind it to another key?
what if you bind something else like paint to A? does the other keybind set to A work?

yeah but not all keys work, i tried now setting to equip paint can with A and it's still nothing does not react. any idieas? :/

when you bind something does it say something like "key is already bound to a non-remappable command"

when you bind something does it say something like "key is already bound to a non-remappable command"
no it doesen't, it says that this key is binded on other thing and askes are you sure u want to replace it then it doesen't work when it's binded A as strafe left :/

Anyway i found the issue myself and it was keyboard langue mine was on LT - Lithuanian then i changed to ENG - english so yes thanks guys for helping me out :)))) :cookieMonster: :cookie: