[NEWS} sonic is now being changed to a more classic design in the movie

Author Topic: [NEWS} sonic is now being changed to a more classic design in the movie  (Read 1699 times)

paramount is now changing the way sonic looks as it shows fans were upset.

critics are now attacking the fan base by calling them toxic masulune crybabies.

Should journalists keep getting away with this?

I feel like them changing sonic is a good thing

critics shouldn't be calling the fanbase toxic for wanting sonic to look like sonic lol

clearly those critics have never played a sonic game before probably

anyone who has played and enjoyed a sonic game has an invalid opinion by default

anyone who has played and enjoyed a sonic game has an invalid opinion by default
colors and generations exist though

critics are now attacking the fan base by calling them toxic masculine crybabies.
Alright, but any time they complain about not having wahmen in random games, Imma call them cuntplaining feminine soyboys.

Speaking of toxic fanbase.
The only fanbase worse than fringe Sonic Fans are the fringe Anti-Sonic fans.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 11:39:12 PM by Master Matthew² »

The only job a critic has is to complain about things they dont like. Calling people whiners who complain about something they know nothing about is hypocritical, but is also sadly their job.

The complaints about the movie looking terrible were completely warranted. Those critics were prolly just upset that they had to report on the backlash at all.

Those critics were prolly just upset that they had to report on the backlash at all.

Oh no they upset for collecting ad revenue

The movie is supposed to release this year. Highly doubtful any change they are going to make to the design is going to be anything major, such as a return to the classic style of Sonic. Expect a minor tweak to the appearance at most.

The movie is supposed to release this year. Highly doubtful any change they are going to make to the design is going to be anything major, such as a return to the classic style of Sonic. Expect a minor tweak to the appearance at most.
and if it is a major redesign, i weep for all the cg animators who still have to meet the same deadline as they redo everything

and if it is a major redesign, i weep for all the cg animators who still have to meet the same deadline as they redo everything

Realistically speaking I have a feeling they only got as far as the trailer.

i played some sonic games but the only one that was worth a stuff was the genesis version of mean bean machine

i played some sonic games but the only one that was worth a stuff was the genesis version of mean bean machine
this is sonic adventure 2: battle erasure

paramount should have never underestimated weaponized autism

The last thing they should have done is listened to this godforsaken community. You can pull a rayman gag or have sonic with his shoes off for 1 second and deviantart has a new record for most degenerate special interest art of all time. No adult person besides parents and anorexics watching this are gonna be below 300 pounds