CM1107ProjectInfinium is somehow better at flaming than me and should be banned

Author Topic: CM1107ProjectInfinium is somehow better at flaming than me and should be banned  (Read 4225 times)

I might be remembering this incorrectly but didn't he ask verticalhorizon for nudes once?

I might be remembering this incorrectly but didn't he ask verticalhorizon for nudes once?
my man CM1107ProjectInfinium never heard of google

oh

grim is gonna get banned for the title lol

he's getting away with murder in comparison to one of the bans i had. i had indirectly admitted to trolling (i claimed to be doing things out of spite)

and this guy can break two rules in one post. wtf

he's getting away with murder in comparison to one of the bans i had. i had indirectly admitted to trolling (i claimed to be doing things out of spite)

and this guy can break two rules in one post. wtf
yeah people can get away with a lot more now that theres a lot less people

hey

Yeah I don't post often and when I do it's either stuff music or I blow up and should righteously be banned. I have like, major anger problems, and i've been noticing throughout the years they've been progressively getting worse. now, by no means does this excuse my behavior, but it is an explanation. I've been having family stuff go on constantly, which just fuels my anger, to which I write up a mean sentence and go broil in my own malice. I'll try to refrain from posting handicap rants from now on, just a way to vent.

NOEDIT:
no

My name is Not Important. What is important is what I'm going to do. I just loving hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

My name is Not Important. What is important is what I'm going to do. I just loving hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
bruh moment

hey

Yeah I don't post often and when I do it's either stuff music or I blow up and should righteously be banned. I have like, major anger problems, and i've been noticing throughout the years they've been progressively getting worse. now, by no means does this excuse my behavior, but it is an explanation. I've been having family stuff go on constantly, which just fuels my anger, to which I write up a mean sentence and go broil in my own malice. I'll try to refrain from posting handicap rants from now on, just a way to vent.
You should get that checked out, man. And this isn't meant to be a diss, but venting online probably isn't very helpful with treating that sort of thang.

You should get that checked out, man. And this isn't meant to be a diss, but venting online probably isn't very helpful with treating that sort of thang.
I am, actually. I'm going to something tomorrow morning due to some unfortunate happenings a couple nights ago i'd rather not talk about. since been dealt with, but I feel like i'm going to change my act and how I go about things.