CM1107ProjectInfinium is somehow better at flaming than me and should be banned

Author Topic: CM1107ProjectInfinium is somehow better at flaming than me and should be banned  (Read 4231 times)

this has to be the one drama thread ever that has come to a reasonable conclusion and the subject has gotten professional help

we did it blf

this has to be the one drama thread ever that has come to a reasonable conclusion and the subject has gotten professional help

we did it blf
Happened before. Happy the subject is making an effort to be better, but now he’s gotta walk the walk. Hopefully he does

i got help too but blf wasnt the reason i dont think 👀

noice tho

i got help too but blf wasnt the reason i dont think 👀

noice tho
:-|

Happened before.
where? i havent seen a drama like this before. plenty have ended pretty quickly but none have resulted in the person in question getting actual help
good drama thread

where? i havent seen a drama like this before. plenty have ended pretty quickly but none have resulted in the person in question getting actual help
good drama thread
blouckface used to have anger issues and post about chasing dogs when chimping out until someone on the forums told him to get help. the willymcmilly thread also counts i guess, but he just ghosted the forums...

good drama thread
I know I told Darth that he needed to chill the forget out and get off the forums for a while and he did, he’s fine now. I’m not malicious/autistic(like people that post tony drama threads) and the intent is that the person either needs to chill the forget out and change their behavior or get banned

good drama thread
hmm

anyone remember when i used to act like a true handicap?
things have changed since then.

things have changed since then.
There was really no reason to post this?

things haven't changed since then.

reminder that THIS young man has loveual fantasies about an engaged trans-woman (verticalhorizon) and talks constant stuff on 'the blockland forums'. embarrassing!
bruh scuse me?
who's alt this is