[damnit] school shooting in denver colorado STEM high school

Author Topic: [damnit] school shooting in denver colorado STEM high school  (Read 3233 times)

also tony: "the shooter was antifa"

Where did I say that?

this is a long and drawn out way of saying copycat shooters are a thing just like copycat Self Deletes are a thing

The media refuses to list the names of people who commit Self Delete because they don't want copycats.

Yet they keep name dropping every Hardcore Gamer.

The media refuses to list the names of people who commit Self Delete because they don't want copycats.

Yet they keep name dropping every Hardcore Gamer.
totally agree, they shouldn't name or show pictures of people that do these kinds of things honestly

The only reason sephiroth wasn't so massively published by the media was because he only killed 2 people.

We are so desensitized that 2 dead kids isn't even news worthy to report about for 24/7 hours of the day.

news outlets say what people want to hear. if people want to hear the shooter was white and tribal, they'll say it. in this world you supply for the demand, anyone who goes against the grain and tries to say what people don't want to hear will not make any money and will be phased out of existence.

if this was the 1960s, people would want to hear about how the shooter was a communist or was black or a hippie and whenever a crime was committed by someone fitting that description, it would be reported on for weeks because that's how the news works. rarely there were times when something appalling would happen like emmett till and the media would have no choice to cover it, and there was a big uproar from conservative white people about how they didn't want it to be reported on because they don't want to hear anything that violates their view.

this is why master matthew and tony say stuff like 'the media is causing shootings' whenever there's a tribal white shooter but say 'why isnt the media reporting on this?' whenever there's a sjw liberal shooter. its cuz you forgeters want to hear about liberal shooters, because liberals are evil and conservatives are angels and can't possibly be shooters so their massive media coverage is an insult to your views

news outlets say what people want to hear. if people want to hear the shooter was white and tribal, they'll say it. in this world you supply for the demand, anyone who goes against the grain and tries to say what people don't want to hear will not make any money and will be phased out of existence.
Yes, and that's wrong. Justifying them like this is also wrong.
if this was the 1960s, people would want to hear about how the shooter was a communist or was black or a hippie and whenever a crime was committed by someone fitting that description, it would be reported on for weeks because that's how the news works. rarely there were times when something appalling would happen like emmett till and the media would have no choice to cover it, and there was a big uproar from conservative white people about how they didn't want it to be reported on because they don't want to hear anything that violates their view.
Again, this seems to me that you're trying to imply that since it would make some people mad they shouldn't do it. Too loving bad, they're news.

this is why master matthew and tony say stuff like 'the media is causing shootings' whenever there's a tribal white shooter but say 'why isnt the media reporting on this?' whenever there's a sjw liberal shooter. its cuz you forgeters want to hear about liberal shooters
Except my posts are literally proof that you're wrong. I've pointed out that the media causes shootings, and the shooter was a leftist. I don't want to hear about shooters, but it's reality. It happens. The media blatantly ignoring one side and pushing a false narrative to keep their audience in their graces is loving immoral and turns them from journalists to misnamed tabloid writers.
because liberals are evil and conservatives are angels and can't possibly be shooters so their massive media coverage is an insult to your views
Also you're loving insane, and this is blatant projection. No sensible human being thinks in such blatant black and white positions. Many of us have certain specific black and white positions, but very few sensible people out right go "x people bad, y people good". Yes there are some times in which "X people bad" is sensible, however there is almost never a point where "Y people good" is sensible, for example "All terrorists are bad".

You really strike me as the type of person who has main protagonist syndrome, and you've gone ahead and convinced yourself "All Conservatives think X, and Liberals think Y" Except that's asinine.

Again, this seems to me that you're trying to imply that since it would make some people mad they shouldn't do it. Too loving bad, they're news.
you basically just wrote my argument for me thanks

Yes, and that's wrong. Justifying them like this is also wrong.
What's wrong? Selling a product to your consumers is wrong? You're really the most communist libertarian on this entire forum

Also you're loving insane, and this is blatant projection. No sensible human being thinks in such blatant black and white positions. Many of us have certain specific black and white positions, but very few sensible people out right go "x people bad, y people good". Yes there are some times in which "X people bad" is sensible, however there is almost never a point where "Y people good" is sensible, for example "All terrorists are bad".

You really strike me as the type of person who has main protagonist syndrome, and you've gone ahead and convinced yourself "All Conservatives think X, and Liberals think Y" Except that's asinine.
you literally, in every thread, political or apolitical, argue that an event or action is occurring because one party is evil or malicious and the other party is infallible and deserves the best. spyro thread? activision is evil and the people stealing their property are innocent. political thread? liberals are plotting the downfall of the nation and conservatives are the last line of defense against the loss of freedom. youtube thread? youtube is the devil and content creators that post ad-unsafe content deserve to have their videos personally funded by the government because freedom of speech. nintendo cracking down on pirating? NINTENDO SUCKS!!!

there has never in all history, been a time where you didn't insinuate that some group of people was evil and another was being oppressed. it is your go-to posting MO
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 02:13:30 PM by PhantOS »

The media blatantly ignoring one side and pushing a false narrative to keep their audience in their graces is loving immoral and turns them from journalists to misnamed tabloid writers.
see: cnn

https://www.cnn.com/proof-every-single-dem-candidate-is-a-danger-to-the-second-amendment/
literally the first article i found on cnn website

cnn will never put up an article about the black man who was shot in his car by police while sleeping; or the black man who was shot by police after he called them about a home intruder. or the black man who was shot with his hand up trying to defend his mentally disabled patient who was about to be shot. it doesn't fit the rigid conservative agenda and they have a false narrative to maintain, and you've openly supported them in the past as the most 'unbiased truthful free news source on the planet' yet you use these big words like "immoral" and "false narrative"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 02:20:05 PM by PhantOS »

you literally, in every thread, political or apolitical, argue that an event or action is occurring because one party is evil or malicious and the other party is infallible and deserves the best. spyro thread? activision is evil and the people stealing their property are innocent. political thread? liberals are plotting the downfall of the nation and conservatives are the last line of defense against the loss of freedom. youtube thread? youtube is the devil and content creators that post ad-unsafe content deserve to have their videos personally funded by the government because freedom of speech. nintendo cracking down on pirating? NINTENDO SUCKS!!!

there has never in all history, been a time where you didn't insinuate that some group of people was evil and another was being oppressed. it is your go-to posting MO
when he gets cornered he backs into the centrist highroading tactic

"im better than you because im not THAT extreme, NO one takes EVERYTHING black and white"

A Good dilemma, should the motives of the shooters be made public, or should their craving for publicity be discouraged?

Except my posts are literally proof that you're wrong. I've pointed out that the media causes shootings, and the shooter was a leftist. I don't want to hear about shooters, but it's reality. It happens.
* you dont want to hear about conservative shooters, which is why you constantly complain about anyone who reports on a conservative shooter for more than 3 hours since the event occurred. you want to hear about liberal shooters which is why you constantly complain about anyone who doesn't report on a liberal shooter for more than 2 weeks after the event occurs.

shootings happen. if the shooting helps your dumb narrative of why liberals are destroying the planet, you'll want to hear about it. otherwise it's not even the slightest bit important. the moment anyone talks about gun control THEN it becomes important because liberals are trying to infringe on your god-given right to let people shoot up loving mosques. if you haven't noticed the pattern here, it's that ANY NEWS EVENT IS ONLY WORTH REPORTING ON IF IT INSINUATES THE FAULT OF LIBERALS. THIS IS HOW YOU SEE NEWS, THIS IS WHAT YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY TIME.

New Zealand got guns banned within a week after the mosque shooting.
Results of that
Dropping a hard bruh sound effect #2 on that ban

lmao how the forget does he aim if he can't see through his goddamn bangs

there's a second suspect too who was supposedly FTM trans but no one's allowed to report on that 'cause they're a minor :cookieMonster: