[damnit] school shooting in denver colorado STEM high school

Author Topic: [damnit] school shooting in denver colorado STEM high school  (Read 3186 times)

exterminate transgenders

This dude reminds me of a cartoon character, but I can't remember which one.

he looks like a handicapped black veil brides fan

This dude reminds me of a cartoon character, but I can't remember which one.
i know exactly what you are talking about but i cant place it either

reminds me of suzie from deltarune

i know exactly what you are talking about but i cant place it either

THE KANKER SISTERS

Specifically the orange haired one.

<ywn have a transmission honor student gf

THE KANKER SISTERS
Specifically the orange haired one.
it's like a mix of the orange haired ones hair size and the blue ones hair style

this is why master matthew and tony say stuff like 'the media is causing shootings' whenever there's a tribal white shooter but say 'why isnt the media reporting on this?' whenever there's a sjw liberal shooter. its cuz you forgeters want to hear about liberal shooters, because liberals are evil and conservatives are angels and can't possibly be shooters so their massive media coverage is an insult to your views

I listen to all forms of media.

But I can tell you for a fact the majority of media has been loving race baiting and hyping up honor students for over 10 loving years now.

Take BLM for example.

The only reason BLM gained any traction was because people were tired of hearing "innocent aspiring rapper tyron gunned down by vicious WHITE tribal police officer" all over the loving news. Whether tyron had a gun or not and the media only shows pictures of him when he was 12 is not up for debate because BLM only cares about what the title says.

Now take honor students for example.

When people go to shoot up a school chances are they are probably suicidal and want recognition for something before they die.

The media will loving dig up their internet convos, pictures, school schedule, what foods they last ate, what games they last played, how they slept, etc.

That's literally what they want, the recognition.

what the forget is with the shootings there's been loving 30 from the past year and a half

what the forget is with the shootings there's been loving 30 from the past year and a half
money

Hey, I've seen this one!

money
I don't think people who do the shootings make a damn penny by giving up the rest of there life behind bars, or dead if they killed themselves after the horrifying act.

I would ask what the motive was but this is america we're talking about.