forget wasps

Author Topic: forget wasps  (Read 3894 times)

i loving hate them. "ohhhhhhh just leave them alone! they'll mind their own business!" NO. they're loving cunts is what they are. irredeemable starfishs. they will go out of their way just to hurt you.

i had a wasp fly up my pants leg once and it stung me 14 times in the thigh

i was wondering why my leg felt itchy and i was honestly lucky i went to my room and took off my pants before it got any worse

hornets so much worse. had one sting me right on the knee felt like a mini satan took his habanero rooster and spread open my pore like an ass cheek and spicy forgeted the inside for a straight minute

hornets so much worse. had one sting me right on the knee felt like a mini satan took his habanero rooster and spread open my pore like an ass cheek and spicy forgeted the inside for a straight minute
forget em too

i was wondering why my leg felt itchy and i was honestly lucky i went to my room and took off my pants before it got any worse
hate them
i loving hate them. "ohhhhhhh just leave them alone! they'll mind their own business!" NO. they're loving cunts is what they are. irredeemable starfishs. they will go out of their way just to hurt you.
youre so valid

last year 2 or 3 would come into my room daily through a hole in the ceiling my dad still hasnt fixed

wasps better meet me in the loving pit for a cage match

I remember a long time ago when I was an absent minded teenager we had a bunch of exercise equipment laying around outside during summer and before the season ended I moved some of it into my room where there was a little space for it. The next morning I was woken up by the sound of 6-8 buzzing wasps who had hatched inside a hollow piece of the equipment overnight. Whoops!

last year 2 or 3 would come into my room daily through a hole in the ceiling my dad still hasnt fixed
i think there's some building a nest in my bathroom. i'm keeping an eye on it. it looks like there's something in it

fire is a healthy solution to these pests

one time when i was a little kid i happened upon a wasp nest right at eye level in a junkyard and soon after them stuffs swarmed me and yeeted my face into the forgetin shadow realm

i got a quick question for you: how the forget do you not notice a wasp climbing up your pants and stinging you in the leg fourteen loving times

bees won't bother you if you leave them alone

wasps and hornets though dont care so get rid of them

i hate mosquitos more though

one time when i was a little kid i happened upon a wasp nest right at eye level in a junkyard and soon after them stuffs swarmed me and yeeted my face into the forgetin shadow realm
i got a quick question for you: how the forget do you not notice a wasp climbing up your pants and stinging you in the leg fourteen loving times
my leg just felt itchy so i scratched it. apparently getting stung itself doesnt hurt much when they sting you in the same location they already stung you