forget wasps

Author Topic: forget wasps  (Read 3895 times)

bees won't bother you if you leave them alone

wasps and hornets though dont care so get rid of them

i hate mosquitos more though
thiiiiiis

forget wasps and double forget mosquitos

bees won't bother you if you leave them alone

wasps and hornets though dont care so get rid of them

i hate mosquitos more though
at least mosquito bites don't HURT

at least mosquito bites don't HURT
dude i loving hate mosquitoes they are a problem in hawaii
i have never seen a hornet but i have seen a wasp/bee in some dirt area in my school during lunch

edit : wow that pic is big

i think there's some building a nest in my bathroom. i'm keeping an eye on it. it looks like there's something in it

they built a nest in a piece of open insulation right outside my bathroom where they can get in and out of the house

worst part is when youre going to the bathroom they come through the gaps in the door since it doesnt connect to the floor or the ceiling

every time i see a wasp fly close to the ground i stomp em. any time i see a nest around my house i blast it with poison

they do not deserve mercy

ngl but yeah forget em they be like "hey i'll sting that guy just because i want to"
just stay still and they'll leave you alone, the only time i ever got stung by a wasp was when i was trying to kill it

one time this wasp came into my kitchen at 5 am in the morning.

A wasp stung me on my arm and then another one stung me in the exact same spot, didn't even hurt :)

I remember getting stung on my thigh while i was sitting in an inner tube when I had a mild esophagus infection, it took the pain away from the infection by being worse than it.

i've never had the displeasure of encountering a wasp and i hope i never do

nothing fills me with more pleasure than hearing the crunch of a wasp's exoskeleton and watching as it writhes in a futile struggle to survive

nothing fills me with more pleasure than hearing the crunch of a wasp's exoskeleton and watching as it writhes in a futile struggle to survive