TONY 2012 - INVISIBLE NEWS

Author Topic: TONY 2012 - INVISIBLE NEWS  (Read 3013 times)

King Tony. A name infamous for his 4 year conquest of warping the Off-Topic board into his "news" centered world.
It is time we band together and do something about this outrageous man. In this manifest, I shall showcase the many crimes of this monster.

Admittance To War Crimes

About a year and a half ago, Tony's AiM messages were leaked on the notorious online chat room Webkinz. Most of it consisted of Tony admitting his undying loyalty to Arby's curly fries, which quickly devolved into a tirade about his hatred of religion. However, a confession of his time during the Vietnam war was recovered.

I was really bored while I was on garrison duty during Vietnam, so I illegally entered a civilian's home and engaged them in awkward conversation about my uneasy upbringing. After they attempted to leave, I let loose a mustard gas bomb I kept in my back molar killing half of the town population.
I'm really hungry.

The mere fact that this man is allowed to roam our streets with a thought process and complete lack of morality such as this is a crime within itself.

Tony vs The People

Fred Durst, a known ally and good friend of Tony recently spoke out against him after a heated debate sparked at Tony's condo in upstate Iowa. Mr. Durst had this to say about the ordeal.

Clearly Tony has no control over his anger and no respect for those closest to him. Looks like another nail in the casket, Tony.

Allegiance with Unsavory Characters

This year, King Tony has been seen conversing with a number of seedy persons, such as Master Matthew, a man known for stuffting himself in public bars and his influence over the production of C-4 explosives in Tahiti, and his ruthless control over a fair share of power in the Austrian government. Tony and Matthew have seemingly started a small militia together, with Matthew assisting Tony in flooding the streets with their mind-numbing topics and threads. If these two fiends continue their rampage throughout the forums, who knows what the situation will be like by next year.

WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?

The solution is very simple. Simply place this key phrase on the bottom of your profile picture:
With enough supporters the authorities will have no other choice other than to get rid of Tony and his affiliates for good. Godspeed, friends. And remember to stay alert.

/support
You really do need help
RE: TONY DRAMA THREADS AND THE handicaps THAT CONTINUE TO POST IN THEM:

You really do need help
RE: TONY DRAMA THREADS AND THE handicaps THAT CONTINUE TO POST IN THEM:
this thread is clearly satire tho

one time tony said he didn't know who i was and that's news the media won't tell you

one time tony said he didn't know who i was and that's news the media won't tell you

Who are you?

im very confusementationism

Who are you?
someone who still has an account from 2008