denver first city to decriminalize magic mushrooms

Author Topic: denver first city to decriminalize magic mushrooms  (Read 3611 times)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2019/05/08/denver-psychedelic-magic-mushroom/amp/

this is a little late and i typically don’t dabble in news but this is news i care about. i’m happy to hear that denver through a tight vote of 50.56% legalized psilocybin mushrooms. may its medicinal and therapeutic value be seen.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww yisssssssssssssssssss

anyone who has tweaked on shrooms before would definitely vote no

anyone who has tweaked on shrooms before would definitely vote no

Anyone who's had a good trip on silly sybins would vote yes

who has a good trip on any drug? that's the real question

is that rhetorical or are you speaking from experience

is that rhetorical or are you speaking from experience
phantos has lived a life of pain and torment

a lot of people. next question.

I don't know anything about shrooms, but if they don't have highly dangerous effects or put others in danger, then I'm okay with this.

I don't know anything about shrooms, but if they don't have highly dangerous effects or put others in danger, then I'm okay with this.
iirc you literally need to consume hundreds of pounds of shrooms to actually overdose

this stuff is so safe, its safer than marijuana.

Mmm I don't know about that

If you're curious, the Dutch government funds a youtube channel where they film young people trying drugs in a controlled setting. you can see the effects for yourself. here is the episode on shrooms.

iirc you literally need to consume hundreds of pounds of shrooms to actually overdose

It would take 40,000 times the usual dose of weed for one to overdose on it.
I was unable to find how much it would take to overdose on shrooms, but according to this article it doesn't take as much to overdose, however a fatal overdose is very rare.

You'll go into a severe psychosis long before you kill yourself on an OD.

Shrooms are epic just make sure you know what your doing. Getting carried away and eating so many all at once usually results in feeling sick or having a bad trip