denver first city to decriminalize magic mushrooms

Author Topic: denver first city to decriminalize magic mushrooms  (Read 3401 times)

shrooms are the most fun drug prove me wrong

never once had the impulse to submit myself to drugs and stuff. life's already so good, but whatever denver you do you.

these are not comparable to mushrooms

nobody's saying they are, All I'm saying is make it all legal.

never once had the impulse to submit myself to drugs and stuff. life's already so good, but whatever denver you do you.
idk man, i used to think the same but its like saying:

"i dont eat candy because food is already good enough why do i ever need to experience sugar"

because it's fun, its a roller coaster ride, its a life experience, it's quite literally a trip
but it goes without saying that you shouldnt shove your face full of candy and rot your teeth.

Recreational drugs shouldn't be about making life better, its its own unique experience that should be treated with respect much like any other activity that can affect your body & mind. I've never had the impulse to go skydiving or hunting, but I'm sure they're unique experiences that accomplish very different things from day-to-day life.

Recreational drugs shouldn't be about making life better, its its own unique experience that should be treated with respect much like any other activity that can affect your body & mind. I've never had the impulse to go skydiving or hunting, but I'm sure they're unique experiences that accomplish very different things from day-to-day life.
time to make mushrooms the new mid-life crCIA activity to feel young

i want to go to a gun range someday and break my stick arms/weak shoulder shooting improperly

I shroom about every other weekend, quite heavy doses too.

i want to go to a gun range someday and break my stick arms/weak shoulder shooting improperly
Quote from: Unknown
pathetic man

mushrooms seem to be rly hit or miss, shouldn't more studies be done to hopefully find out if certain groups of people would benefit or who would be more likely to be completely mindforgeted and/or do something stupid or harmful to themselves or other people

i don't even consider psychedelics to be recreational drugs
i mean i've done them for fun but when you start dabbling in higher doses that's when you can actually learn stuff from them

i don't even consider psychedelics to be recreational drugs
i mean i've done them for fun but when you start dabbling in higher doses that's when you can actually learn stuff from them
ok this is where i draw the line

i've done psychedelics and i find this to be completely untrue and almost hilarious. all that happens is everything becomes really wack and its fun. i think most people that go into the fake pseudo-deep bullstuff about how it changed their life are full of stuff

like dude you ingested some stuff that made you see moving colours you didnt unlock the secrets of god or whatever

i dont believe you in the sense that theres nothing deep about the experience of being high and seeing stuff

like dude you ingested some stuff that made you see moving colours you didnt unlock the secrets of god or whatever

i dont believe you in the sense that theres nothing deep about the experience of being high and seeing stuff
believe what you want, but to me it just sounds like you haven't taken a high-ish dose. when i say you can learn things, i mean about yourself. what you need to stop doing, start doing, etc. they're very introspective

ok this is where i draw the line

i've done psychedelics and i find this to be completely untrue and almost hilarious. all that happens is everything becomes really wack and its fun. i think most people that go into the fake pseudo-deep bullstuff about how it changed their life are full of stuff

i dare you to take 10g of shrooms and report back to the blf, that stuff ain't just moving colours

i dare you to take 10g of shrooms and report back to the blf, that stuff ain't just moving colours
aw stuff man, i've seen some things