Fuzztoast

Author Topic: Fuzztoast  (Read 8558 times)

ok im fuzztoast :( this is my alt account but I just wanted to be wholesome and be accepted ok sorry and probably bye this will probably be my last pot but I don’t wanna cause problems I’m sorry :( and I just said those things as a joke if I get banned my last words are “I don’t feel so good mr badspot”
i mean ngl i couldn't even tell it was you, and i gotta be honest it's pretty good of you to use an alt to change for the better, but you honestly could've done it better
unless this is a joke of course /shrug

"guys I wanted to be wholesome im sory :(((("
-man who has been found to be an alt, in a thread where he is loveually harassing Sugar, a 14 year old autistic girl

I know I said i'd be more calm, but go forget yourself, fuzz. this stuff is not okay

He is my brother!!
handicapation runs in the family huh

yea i was legit getting creeped out when he was spamming this stuff in glass chat the other day

yea i was legit getting creeped out when he was spamming this stuff in glass chat the other day

hes harmless

Weird how this guy who kept spamming off-topic with AWESOME wholesome threads turned out to be a total freak

ok im fuzztoast :( this is my alt account but I just wanted to be wholesome and be accepted ok sorry and probably bye this will probably be my last pot but I don’t wanna cause problems I’m sorry :( and I just said those things as a joke if I get banned my last words are “I don’t feel so good mr badspot”
good riddance you unfunny weirdo

good actor lamof i really thought lemons was just an 8 year old whose parents bought the game because "ooh look lego game my kid likes legos lets get him this"

real talk though fuzztoast is mostly a loving richard

good actor lamof i really thought lemons was just an 8 year old whose parents bought the game because "ooh look lego game my kid likes legos lets get him this"

real talk though fuzztoast is mostly a loving richard
im trying be wholsome now

Then you tried to hard.
and got so faaar. but in the end, it doesn't even MATTERRRRR

SuperMalleo64 listens to Linkin Park

Sure he does

but in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Bump (I’m bumping this to the top of drama thread(BUT IM FUZZTOAST LOL!!))